What is up with the people on this site?

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:37 pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by KJ Duke:
[QB] Some information that may be helpful to "someone" here ... (also the reason I've given up replying to "someone"; I've seen this firsthand/know the behavior).

Individuals with delusional disorder have firmly held beliefs that are not shared by those around them. These beliefs are not bizarre, but are also not true.

KJ Duke, when I see Santa in 2 weeks, I'm going to tell him what term you've been using for those who believe in ole M.r Kringle. :D
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:07 pm

Diesel -

Unless you believe that Santa is part of a "clique" that is out to get you and is constantly lying to you, I think you are in the clear from this specific diagnosis ... of course, I am just assuming you don't believe this. :D

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:51 pm

I dunno...I just read through this thread as I wind down from 12 hours of the Magic Kingdom...and I still think that u guys break renmans ballz like its a game or something....like u are trying to invoke him into bowing down and declaring u his master....

as far as the blind old dog analogy...it was tongue and check, even if true or not...

are we all so prudish and politically correct that we dont smile about stupid stuff like that...dont we all make fun of our grandmas behind her back when she started going senile on us? we see this humor in the movies all the time....not a big deal

some of the people here are acting like tough guy star trek geeks....pretty fuggin embarressing if u ask me
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:59 pm

Thanks capt kirk
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:09 pm

btw-

here is a true story....(maybe)

One of my other cousins had one of the schnauzer dogs (the ones that look like they got a beard...the are usually grey or black)

....the bastard was out of control....especially when the front door bell rang...

when someone would ring the doorbell...."Muffin" would come running full speed, on the hardwood floors, in the hallway of a "center-hall" colonial type house....he would never have time to pump the brakes and would fly head first right into the front door like a hockey player who missed a check and went hard into the boards...

i thought it was hilarous because that sumabitch actually tried to snap at me a few times....he was a mean fugger

and i will admit i used to go outside just to ring the doorbell myself just to get back at him...over and over
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:33 pm

Originally posted by FISHER:
btw-

One of my other cousins had one of the schnauzer dogs (the ones that look like they got a beard...the are usually grey or black)

....the bastard was out of control....especially when the front door bell rang...

when someone would ring the doorbell...."Muffin" would come running full speed, on the hardwood floors, in the hallway of a "center-hall" colonial type house....he would never have time to pump the brakes and would fly head first right into the front door like a hockey player who missed a check and went hard into the boards...

i thought it was hilarous because that sumabitch actually tried to snap at me a few times....he was a mean fugger

and i will admit i used to go outside just to ring the doorbell myself just to get back at him...over and over Jules isn't going to be happy to hear about this :(

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:46 pm

btw-

and i will admit i used to go outside just to ring the doorbell myself just to get back at him...over and over I'm not rooting for Fisher anymore
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:07 am

btw-

and i will admit i used to go outside just to ring the doorbell myself just to get back at him...over and over LMAO :D :D :D

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:04 am

btw-

One of the MB denizens had a posse (some have beards...they are usually grey or black)

....the bastards were out of control....especially when renman posted a message..

when renman would post...."the posse" would come running full speed, on the hardwood floors, in the hallway of a "center-hall" colonial type house....they would never have time to pump the brakes and would fly head first right into the computer monitor like a hockey player who missed a check and went hard into the boards...

i thought it was hilarous because those sumabitchs actually tried to snap at me a few times....they were mean fuggers

and i will admit i used to post just to ring the MB myself just to get back at them...over and over - hey fisher, I fixed your post up a bit... :D

Q

renman

Post by renman » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:05 am

I dunno...I just read through this thread as I wind down from 12 hours of the Magic Kingdom...and I still think that u guys break renmans ballz like its a game or something....like u are trying to invoke him into bowing down and declaring u his master....

as far as the blind old dog analogy...it was tongue and check, even if true or not...

are we all so prudish and politically correct that we dont smile about stupid stuff like that...dont we all make fun of our grandmas behind her back when she started going senile on us? we see this humor in the movies all the time....not a big deal

some of the people here are acting like tough guy star trek geeks....pretty fuggin embarressing if u ask me It is always refreshing to occasionally see a post here from someone who obviously graduated high school...lol

It truly is unreal how petty, primitive and high schoolish these threads can get. As you can see, I avoid them now unlike in the past where I would engage with those being silly just to highlight it. Turbough made a fair point staring this thread. Asking why guys have to attack newcomers or people who simply ask questions. Even if someone deems the question silly, there is not reason to mock or attack.

Fisher, it is amazing seeing guys say "get over yourself" yet continue to show that my every word here matters way more than it should. Or say "I would not waste any times on you", yet they post regularly about me ranting, or say "I would never threaten you" yet would say "I dare you to say that to face and if I see you, you better bring a stool.."

Just makes me shake my head and chuckle, in a sad way. I hope someday that stuff stops here.

Ok, now I finally get a chance to watch one of my favorite shows on tv, "The Office"... anyone watch that show... It is brilliant.

[ December 16, 2006, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: renman ]