Snake Classic

RI WORKHORSE

Snake Classic

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon May 07, 2007 12:20 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
The 2nd Annual 2007 SNAKE Classic League:

1) Entry Fee: $200
2) BBDS it shall be - using POINTS...
3) Straight Up - every comrade for themselves...
4) Winner Breakdown:
a) Playoff Champion Reptile...Prize: $1400
b) 1st Place Regular Season Winner shall be determined by TOTAL POINTS during regular season (H2H tiebreaker)...Prize: $600
c) 2nd Place Playoff Winner...Prize: $400
d) 3rd Place Playoff Winner...Prize: ROI $200
e) 4th-14th Place determined by Total Points... Prize: pat on the ass...
5) Draft Date: sometime in the 3rd or 4th week of August...
6) Playoff entrants are decided upon by Auction Rules of the NFFC...

Those brave, proven battle-scarred Warriors from last season whom are still in:

KING REPTILE: Team Thompson (Don Thompson)
3RD PLACE: ...Fisher...(David & Ryan Fisher)
4TH PLACE: SNAKE (SNAKE)
5TH PLACE: God Loves You (Patrick Welsh)
6TH PLACE: RouteShe (Jeff Clampitt)
7TH PLACE: Johnny Junkie (Johnny Frisella)
8TH PLACE: Sackofpotatoes (Ken Magner)
9TH PLACE: LLCoolEddieJ (Eddie Gillis)
12TH PLACE: THE_BLACKHAND (Frank Mammola)
LAST PLACE: The Atheist Mongoose (Adam Miller)

Those cowardly, weak comrades who couldn't stand the heat and competition from last season whom are out:

2ND PLACE: B.the Wazass (Billy Wasosky)
10TH PLACE: TamuScarecrow (Rick Hart)
11TH PLACE: Huckin Fuge (Carlos Perez)
13TH PLACE: TedsCrackedHead (Rob Benetti)

...there are currently 4 openings in The SNAKE Classic, however indications of interest have been recieved from 2 comrades to whom SNAKE has extended formal invitations...if you think that you have what it takes to hang with The Big Boys in this ULTRA competitive league then please either feel free to post here or PM SNAKE with your indication of interest...only serious high quality comrades will be considered...thanks much...SNAKE Snake,

You will have to put me in the coward section for now. I will be out of the Snake classic till I see how things go.

Thanks
I.W
Johnny Frisella

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Tue May 08, 2007 5:09 am

Snake,

Although I am still in the "cowardly and weak" group, I do like the changes you made to this league as far as the "pay table" goes.

However, it appears you are giving $2,600 away in prize money, when only $2,800 is coming in (that is less than 10% profit for the NFFC).

I am pretty sure Greg said they needed close to 20% to continue running the satellites. If you have a special arrangement in place- GREAT! If not, you may want to contact Greg about what is the amount of $$ you can give back.

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Tue May 08, 2007 5:51 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...so Billyboy, do you want back in again or are you permanently scarred for life by that utter THRASHING that you took in this league at the hands of your Lord Serpent Master?...SNAKE Dominating in total points for the season, and finishing in 2nd place...... quite honestly, I would like a league that is more of a challenge! ;)

Thanks for the invite though! :D

TradeStar28

Snake Classic

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu May 17, 2007 3:29 pm

Sure, once again set the date 2 weeks from the NFFC Main draft so everyone gets a portrait picture of our strategies and sleepers to bring with them to the big dance....

Plus there is so much that goes on from Aug 21st to the opening kick off of the 1st Thursday night game....

Move up the draft 10-12 days

[ May 17, 2007, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: FISHER ]
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Thu May 17, 2007 11:19 pm

Snake,

I sent you a PM on May 10th (after you said the Snake Classic would be in the 3rd or 4th week of August) stating that I had e-mailed Tom, and the BillyWaz DC was on Tuesday, August 21st at 8:00.

Now I am sure you aren't just trying to be difficult, and this is an oversight on your part. We have 4 common owners, and making them choose is not fair. If you could move your date (as Fi$her requested), it would help out matters and be most appreciated.

Thanks for your cooperation!

BillyWaz