Diesel's "151" 13 Run Pool

Diesel

Re: Diesel's "151" 13 Run Pool

Post by Diesel » Tue May 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Congratulations to Frank Mammola!

The "Blackhand" just won himself a MAIN EVENT FREE ENTRY in the NFFC 2012!

The next TWO teams to finish this pool will win MAIN EVENT FREE ENTRIES in the NFFC 2012!

If you're wondering when this pool started, make sure you check the messageboards all year long from now on. You never know what's going to happen here!
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed May 23, 2012 10:09 am

I have to share this with you guys.

Somewhere in the thread of one of these pools, I wrote about how many times I've put prize money in someone's envelope, and that person ends up winning my contest. I also wrote who's envelopes I used, to keep the prize money in for these pools that I ran this off-season. Guess who had the $151 Pool's prize money in his envelope? FRANK MAMMOLA! I can't make this stuff up.

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Wed May 23, 2012 10:36 am

Diesel wrote:I have to share this with you guys.

Somewhere in the thread of one of these pools, I wrote about how many times I've put prize money in someone's envelope, and that person ends up winning my contest. I also wrote who's envelopes I used, to keep the prize money in for these pools that I ran this off-season. Guess who had the $151 Pool's prize money in his envelope? FRANK MAMMOLA! I can't make this stuff up.
That's Just Crazy! Next year I am going to include an extra $10 so you use my envelope...

Pete

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed May 23, 2012 11:06 am

Jersey Dawg wrote:
Diesel wrote:I have to share this with you guys.

That's Just Crazy! Next year I am going to include an extra $10 so you use my envelope...

Pete
Lol. No money to use an envelope or the tradition of the lucky envelope won't continue! Its always something different about an envelope, that make me choose it as the one to put all checks in. Frank sent his FedEx and then had another envelope inside that one. That envelope was slightly larger than your normal envelope but not too big that I couldn't keep it in a drawer. Every time it's different. If the envelope jumps out at me, it's the one. LOL.

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Maybe next year we should just have a "Purtiest envelope contest" :lol:
Pat Sorge

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed May 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Ry's Guys wrote:Maybe next year we should just have a "Purtiest envelope contest" :lol:
LOL. Its all about how I could use the envelope to fit 30 checks and yet not be too big that I can't close my top drawer. There is the secret right there. But I can't say that I won't use an envelope if it sticks out like a sore thumb. Lol. Crazy envelopes may get the call!

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed May 23, 2012 3:38 pm

marc forgot to say that there was a finger from the last guy who ran a contest which i lost. :o
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed May 23, 2012 4:00 pm

BLACKHAND wrote:marc forgot to say that there was a finger from the last guy who ran a contest which i lost. :o
Frank! I thought you dropped a Vienna Sausage in there as a joke and it dried up. What the ....? I gave it to my cat when I got it 2 months ago. My cat choked to death. I loved that cat.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Glenn Schroeter and his St. Louis Cardinals just took 2nd place here, and won a FREE Main Event Entry($1500)!

Frank Mammola and Glenn Schroeter each now have a free Main Event entry. Both are going to vegas, and now have a bunch more money to gamble with at the BlackJack tables. ;)

Congrats guys. One last prize for 3rd place...Who will it be?

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Diesel wrote:Glenn Schroeter and his St. Louis Cardinals just took 2nd place here, and won a FREE Main Event Entry($1500)!

Frank Mammola and Glenn Schroeter each now have a free Main Event entry. Both are going to vegas, and now have a bunch more money to gamble with at the BlackJack tables. ;)

Congrats guys. One last prize for 3rd place...Who will it be?
Money goes to money.... so that saying is proven to be true yet again.... :)

Congrats Glenn!

Go ChiSox - lucky number 13 runs tonight?? :mrgreen: