If you want to sign up for a super slow draft ...

boutrous11

Re: If you want to sign up for a super slow draft ...

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Don Draper wrote:another 8 hour time out for Paul Dietzman

he's a real good guy Greg :lol:

greg. this is a serious post: if this guy signs up for DC draft #45 (4 spots left, any of you fast drafters!), please remove me from the league. i go on vaca August 3rd... may be cutting it too close. Pete

IT8

Post by IT8 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Pro-tip to those who complain about "the green light being on for hours" -

CLICK REFRESH. Your green light doesn't go away when you close your page.
Steve Geisbert

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:22 pm

boutrous11 wrote:

greg. this is a serious post: if this guy signs up for DC draft #45 (4 spots left, any of you fast drafters!), please remove me from the league. i go on vaca August 3rd... may be cutting it too close. Pete
The DC Slow Draft Championship will go on, but there are plenty of really good players that will ignore them for the same reason as Pete has indicated.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

ulbkumn

Post by ulbkumn » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:24 pm

a
Last edited by ulbkumn on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:34 pm

That was a good analogy about the government assistance.
Now I'll give you another one: the 3 sure things in life: Death, Taxes, and people complaining about the slow drafts LOL
Although there is no excuse to continuously time out. None. Not when you have a one round auto that is easy to use.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:53 pm

BigBlueNation wrote:
boutrous11 wrote:

The DC Slow Draft Championship will go on, but there are plenty of really good players that will ignore them for the same reason as Pete has indicated.
As Greg and I have both said, this player is not playing in the DCs for the time being. I posted earlier in the thread that he hasn't signed up for one in two weeks. If this person is preventing anyone from signing up that shouldn't be an issue and hasn't been for nearly two weeks now. We've had around 10 straight DC leagues sell out that he hasn't been a part of. So all the talk about him keeping people from playing fell by the wayside nearly two weeks ago. He's not playing in the DCs any longer so everyone who has been avoiding him can all sign up en masse.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:28 pm

As Greg and I have both said, this player is not playing in the DCs for the time being. I posted earlier in the thread that he hasn't signed up for one in two weeks. If this person is preventing anyone from signing up that shouldn't be an issue and hasn't been for nearly two weeks now. We've had around 10 straight DC leagues sell out that he hasn't been a part of. So all the talk about him keeping people from playing fell by the wayside nearly two weeks ago. He's not playing in the DCs any longer so everyone who has been avoiding him can all sign up en masse.
Since I think it was mentioned he went across the street to play somewhere else, he's probably pissing off a bunch of people at one of the other site's, so everyone in that league might be looking at the NFFC for a faster draft ... a real chance to bring in some new customers, Tom. :lol:

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:09 am

nice :lol:

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:13 am

He's playing in a another league elsewhere with a friend of mine. He got in the chat room and gave out his cell number and asked to be texted if he got to him. So far so good.

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:18 am

kjduke wrote:
Since I think it was mentioned he went across the street to play somewhere else, he's probably pissing off a bunch of people at one of the other site's, so everyone in that league might be looking at the NFFC for a faster draft ... a real chance to bring in some new customers, Tom. :lol:
In all fairness to Paul, he has been great in the "other" league. I was fearful of drafting with him and posted that in this thread, but so far he has been very responsive and is communicating well. Most of his picks have been pretty quick.