WCOFF bankruptcy

Old School

WCOFF bankruptcy

Post by Old School » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:37 am

Raider John

How'd u like to be Chad or other folks shafted for BIG $ and have some guy come on and post I told you so posts? Dont think u would like it at all? Do unto others....etc

I'm not sure what I would do if I was owed that kind of $.
I know my late uncle who was in the mob may have gotten a call.

Hope somehow there is restitution for all

Money

WCOFF bankruptcy

Post by Money » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Raider man, enough is enough. Time to call it day before you totally alienate everyone.
Joe

bald is beautiful

WCOFF bankruptcy

Post by bald is beautiful » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Originally posted by Money:
Raider man, enough is enough. Time to call it day before you totally alienate everyone. Too late.

Raiders

WCOFF bankruptcy

Post by Raiders » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:19 am

Originally posted by Bald is Beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by Money:
Raider man, enough is enough. Time to call it day before you totally alienate everyone. Too late. [/QUOTE]I deleted all my posts and will just follow and read. I will try not to post on this matter anymore.

I really do wish that Nelson,Chad and the rest get all the money they won.

Sorry again for getting off Topic.

Good Luck to everyone!

Team Legacy

WCOFF bankruptcy

Post by Team Legacy » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:11 am

The show is a go gang, here's the trailer:

http://www.espnmediazone3.com/us/2011/1 ... r-15-2011/

In the world of fantasy sports, nothing was bigger than the World Championship of Fantasy Football (WCOFF), boasting some of fantasy sports’ largest cash prizes. But last year, fantasy football and baseball winners stopped getting paid, and a business that appeared to be at the height of success began to crumble, leaving players wondering what happened to the thousands of dollars they paid in entrance fees. Reporter T.J. Quinn uncovers what may have gone wrong with the WCOFF.

“When 12 guys put in $25,000 for a fantasy football league with the biggest fantasy football company around, and then the winner doesn't get paid, I want to know what happened to the money”. -- Chad Schroeder, professional gambler

"We're a small operation, and the economy got us. We made some bad bets. As a business we've lost over $4 million and unfortunately there are still some people who haven't been paid. That pales in comparison to what our investors have incurred. We needed someone to step in and get in the fight with us. We couldn't find that person to get us over the hump." -- Dustin Ashby, who, with a partner, purchased WCOFF from its original owners

[ December 15, 2011, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Scott Atkins ]
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

thegambler

WCOFF bankruptcy

Post by thegambler » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:26 am

i am curious to see if this gets the full half hour or maybe just a quickie.

with the braun crap and now all or the child abuse scandals going on not sure this is anything near a front page story.

all that matters is people like chad, tony and other big time winners get paid what they earned and deserve

BillyWaz

WCOFF bankruptcy

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:36 am

"We're a small operation, and the economy got us. We made some bad bets. As a business we've lost over $4 million and unfortunately there are still some people who haven't been paid. That pales in comparison to what our investors have incurred. We needed someone to step in and get in the fight with us. We couldn't find that person to get us over the hump." -- Dustin Ashby, who, with a partner, purchased WCOFF from its original owners

Yea, it's because you are a "small operation".....what an *******!

Yet smaller operations can still maintain to run great contests. Does he really believe people will CONTINUE to buy his B.S??? :mad:

Looking forward to watching this, but am gonna probably be really angry after doing so.

[ December 15, 2011, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Glenneration X

WCOFF bankruptcy

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:46 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Looking forward to watching this, but am gonna probably be really angry after doing so. I'm already angry.

da bears

WCOFF bankruptcy

Post by da bears » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:51 am

Originally posted by Scott Atkins:
The show is a go gang, here's the trailer:

http://www.espnmediazone3.com/us/2011/1 ... r-15-2011/

In the world of fantasy sports, nothing was bigger than the World Championship of Fantasy Football (WCOFF), boasting some of fantasy sports’ largest cash prizes. But last year, fantasy football and baseball winners stopped getting paid, and a business that appeared to be at the height of success began to crumble, leaving players wondering what happened to the thousands of dollars they paid in entrance fees. Reporter T.J. Quinn uncovers what may have gone wrong with the WCOFF.

“When 12 guys put in $25,000 for a fantasy football league with the biggest fantasy football company around, and then the winner doesn't get paid, I want to know what happened to the money”. -- Chad Schroeder, professional gambler

"We're a small operation, and the economy got us. We made some bad bets. As a business we've lost over $4 million and unfortunately there are still some people who haven't been paid. That pales in comparison to what our investors have incurred. We needed someone to step in and get in the fight with us. We couldn't find that person to get us over the hump." -- Dustin Ashby, who, with a partner, purchased WCOFF from its original owners Check out that guy in the Urlacher jersey in the opening clip. :D
Bauler Shot Caller

DoubleG

WCOFF bankruptcy

Post by DoubleG » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:57 am

Originally posted by Scott Atkins:

"We're a small operation, and the economy got us. We made some bad bets. As a business we've lost over $4 million made bad 'bets'? interesting choice of words. what exactly are the 'bets' dustin is referring to?

if they have lost over 4 million dollars, this was many, many years in the making...