RVB - Hitting the fan...

Getpaddled

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Getpaddled » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:00 pm

DoubleG gets 30 rounds... I get 35 rounds everyone else gets 26 rounds... Just to even things up
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

DoubleG

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by DoubleG » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Originally posted by Letter Pusher:
DoubleG gets 30 rounds... I get 35 rounds everyone else gets 26 rounds... Just to even things up :D :D

Greg Ambrosius

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Originally posted by Henry Muto:
The full draft pick report only shows 26 rounds. Looks like it needs updated for 30 rounds. I'll have Tom set it up correctly tomorrow morning. He needs to remember that these NFFC '60s are 30 rounds!! :D Plan on 30 rounds everyone.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

DoubleG

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by DoubleG » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:31 pm

rumor has it BWaz only needs 1 round to win this thing!!!!

SS

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by SS » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Thanks Greg for the update.

Guys the two mags that I picked up are the FOX Fantasy Football Mag on Ebay. It was not available in my local market. The other magazine I picked up is simply titled 2011 Fantasy Football with Arian Foster on the cover, which I picked up at Walmart. Those are the only two that I have seen so far.

Still waiting for Fantasy Sports to come out again, any news Greg
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place

Getpaddled

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Getpaddled » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Originally posted by DoubleG:
rumor has it BWaz only needs 1 round to win this thing!!!! More like 3 rounds.... don't give him a big head
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

Route Collectors

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Originally posted by DoubleG:
rumor has it BWaz only needs 1 round to win this thing!!!! That's because he started the rumor :eek:

Coltsfan

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:49 pm

It's kind of funny hearing Jeff and Billy talking all of this smack. The last DC I did with these guys, one finished 13th while the other finished 14th. :eek: That's a lot of testosterone coming from 2 guys who are competing for 13th place!

Wayne

DoubleG

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by DoubleG » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by DoubleG:
rumor has it BWaz only needs 1 round to win this thing!!!! That's because he started the rumor :eek: [/QUOTE] :D

Greg Ambrosius

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:54 am

Originally posted by SS:
Thanks Greg for the update.

Guys the two mags that I picked up are the FOX Fantasy Football Mag on Ebay. It was not available in my local market. The other magazine I picked up is simply titled 2011 Fantasy Football with Arian Foster on the cover, which I picked up at Walmart. Those are the only two that I have seen so far.

Still waiting for Fantasy Sports to come out again, any news Greg Sorry, my baby is still owned by Liberty Sports Media. No magazines coming from our offices for the first time in 22 years. It's disheartening, but even if we owned the title we wouldn't be going to press during this lockout. There's no advertising dollars and no known date when you could accurately put out a magazine with newly signed free agents. I think all of the publishers who are waiting until late June to possibly go to press will eventually scrap plans for magazines this year because it sure looks like the bulk of free agents won't be signed until mid to late July at best. That would just be too late for any publisher to go to press with this information and get on national newsstands before Aug. 15th. That's too late for the type of sales you need to make ends meet.

What a shame. The fantasy sports magazine industry has been good for players and good for the industry. Yes, it's changed through the years, but many of us still like a print pub in June to kick off our fantasy season. I'll miss that part of it this year. And with a 5-hour flight to San Francisco on Monday, I sure could use a print pub right about now!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius