July 16th BBDS league

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:14 pm

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
Johnny,

2- Tell Eddie that when you win $25,000 in a fantasy league, there is an unwritten rule that you then buy a computer that you'll never have problems with again! :D Ed has a great computer..........He Is just "OLD SCHOOL" and doesn't know how to use it...... :D
[/QUOTE]LMAO

Rule 2.b. If you win $25,000 and don't know how to use your computer ... hire a cute sexy little secretary to handle those details during football season. May be the best investment he ever made! (assuming he's single).
[/QUOTE]LOL.....Big Mike.........

Ed's married with children........ :D

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

mikeybok

July 16th BBDS league

Post by mikeybok » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:28 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:

Rule 2.b. If you win $25,000 and don't know how to use your computer ... hire a cute sexy little secretary to handle those details during football season. May be the best investment he ever made! (assuming he's single). LOL.....Big Mike.........

Ed's married with children........ :D

Johnny
[/QUOTE]Great ... Rule 2.b.II kicks in which is also a "guy rule" which is more important then an mear unwritten rule ... like in the movie OLD SCHOOL!)

The winner of said 25,000 bucks hires the cute sexy little secretary for a single FF buddy and lives vicariously through them! Not sure how this helps him in the next draft ... but were into real guy rules now ... so that is less important!

By the way, I just happen to be single and I am definately Ed's new best bud!
Hakuna Matata!

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:31 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Funniest thing is that someone else's rankings, there are EIGHT teams ahead of you (including me), and you are tied with 2 other teams.ya, like johnny is gonna give me props. your team is toast, esp once your supposed #1 rb goes down to injury like he has before.

I'll give you that my depth is a bit weak (although one guy should be getting good news within the month!), but how can you honestly rank my WR's a C- and TE a C??? you have to factor in where you took them.

If my WR's are a C-, yours are CLEARLY an F.i believe you said my WR were weak the year i won 100K. dah! my wr strength comes from having 6 avg - good WR. once injury strikes, and it will, you will see the errors of your way.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:32 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...most everybody has listed their draft here BWaz - where's yours please?...thank you...SNAKE he doesn't have the guts to post that sac of chit team he drafted last night. the laughter would be deafening

mikeybok

July 16th BBDS league

Post by mikeybok » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:37 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...most everybody has listed their draft here BWaz - where's yours please?...thank you...SNAKE he doesn't have the guts to post that sac of chit team he drafted last night. the laughter would be deafening [/QUOTE]LMAO ... this can't be from the same guy who was instramental in forming the FF "Secrecy in Drafts Society" ... you killing me here GG! :D :D :D

Who are you really ... and what did you do with Gekko!
Hakuna Matata!

GOD Loves You

July 16th BBDS league

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:38 pm

...most everybody has listed their draft here BWaz - where's yours please?...thank you...SNAKE he doesn't have the guts to post that sac of chit team he drafted last night. the laughter would be deafening [/QUOTE]I don't know why, but I got quite the laugh out of this....
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

mikeybok

July 16th BBDS league

Post by mikeybok » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:39 pm

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
...most everybody has listed their draft here BWaz - where's yours please?...thank you...SNAKE he doesn't have the guts to post that sac of chit team he drafted last night. the laughter would be deafening [/QUOTE]I don't know why, but I got quite the laugh out of this....
[/QUOTE]Me too ... but I am not willing to admit it!

GG has a way with words.
Hakuna Matata!

BillyWaz

July 16th BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:41 pm

quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Funniest thing is that someone else's rankings, there are EIGHT teams ahead of you (including me), and you are tied with 2 other teams.ya, like johnny is gonna give me props. your team is toast, esp once your supposed #1 rb goes down to injury like he has before.

I'll give you that my depth is a bit weak (although one guy should be getting good news within the month!), but how can you honestly rank my WR's a C- and TE a C??? you have to factor in where you took them.

If my WR's are a C-, yours are CLEARLY an F.i believe you said my WR were weak the year i won 100K. dah! my wr strength comes from having 6 avg - good WR. once injury strikes, and it will, you will see the errors of your way.
[/QUOTE]Why AFTER the draft does it matter where you took them?? :confused: When you are "grading" it comes down to the final product and points.

Lot to learn there Gekko! :eek:

As far as my RB, that is why I got his backup (something you did not). Out of curiousity, WHICH available RB would you have taken there?? I KNOW you wouldn't have gone WR-WR.

So let me get it straight, you judge my WR AND depth, yet you lump yours together?? :confused:

I realize the reason you did that was because if you couldn't give me an F, it is kinda hard how to justify how my time sucks! ;)

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:45 pm

Out of curiousity, WHICH available RB would you have taken there?? I KNOW you wouldn't have gone WR-WR. i wish i had an answer for you. that is a tough place to draft. johnny is gonna get chit at the 15 hole in the 3CC

[ July 17, 2006, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:47 pm

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
GG has a way with words. i heard M.Douglas might do a Wall Street 2 soon. i'll have more material after that