+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Dyv

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Dyv » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:11 pm

Originally posted by Nag':
quote:Originally posted by Dyv:
Under the 'Nag system' could you define a #1 or #1A WR ?

Do these guys qualify:

Travis Taylor, Amani Toomer, Plaxico Burress, Antaawn Randle El

Are any of those '1 or 1A' receivers?

Dyv Seems like everyone else who responded knew what I was talking about. See if you can concentrate really hard this time and figure it out.
[/QUOTE]Perhaps everyone else made incorrect assumptions.

I think the harder I concentrate the easier it is to figure you out.

It seems like it must be tough being Nag.

Dyv
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Nag'

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Nag' » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:26 pm

Originally posted by Dyv:
I think the harder I concentrate the easier it is to figure you out. I knew you had it in ya. But you might want to stay away from all those morons you see around you, seems like they're rubbing off on you.
For Players. By Players.

MGB MARTY

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by MGB MARTY » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:11 pm

As a Peyton owner in 6th spot it definetly was a more challenging draft especially when best RB to return was either Cadillac or Wunn Had to take major chances Rate team as I will to whomever rates mine
QB Manning
RB Cadillac LJ Drougns T Henry C Taylor A Pearman
WR D Bennett L Fitzgerald M Jenkins S Parker R Ferguson C Moore
TE D Clark

Took LJ in 3rd thinking was if he splits time with Priest hes still not a bad RB2 option 10-12 carries 60 yds 4-6 receptions 45 yds 1td not bad for a RB2 with the real possibility of being #1 Also love Jenkins as my wr 3 You figure Vick has to throw to someone Could not let Manning slip to 7-10 then he would be coupled with a legit RB1 Thing obviously have to break well as in a bone in Priests leg Thought risk reward of having Manning with LJ who at worst the way KC runs their Offense is not a bad slot play or RB2 is not that bad Definetly was tougher draft by taking him in 1st Last year took Edge Westbrook Staley 1-3 and won my division Love Mannings final 3 games if I can get in

Marty MGBS109 NY#3

renman

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by renman » Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:14 am

nag...

i keep waiting to hear how close you think i came to your challenge... or, at the very least.. your thoughts on that team... lets be honest...

we have 5 days from the draft to banter here about how put together good, bad, or great teams ON PAPER... we are all here drafting for potential... what happens after this weekend.. nobody knows...

Liquid_Madness

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Liquid_Madness » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:05 am

Interested in what you guys think.... We had the 13th pick in NY League #5 (was a tough league):

QB: T. Green, B. Leftwich

RB: J. lewis, T. Barber, R. Williams, R. Moats

WR: I. Bruce, E. Kenninson, A. Bryant, M. Jenkins, C. Moore, C. Bradford, T. Glenn, D. Boston

TE: A. Gates, J. Putzier

K: R. Longwell

D: NY Giants
2006 Draft:
RB
Edge, Dunn, Duckett, M. Anderson, R. Moats, D. Davis
WR
Roy Williams, J. Walker D. Jackson, Troy Williamson, R. Ferguson, P. Price, Si. Moss
QB
A. Brooks, D. Brees
J. Stevens TE
L. Tynes K
NE Def

Uncle Louie

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Uncle Louie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:31 am

NY #5, 9th pick:

QB: Hasselbeck Ramsey

RB: Mike Anderson/L. Johnson/M. Moore/Bettis/W. Green

WR: Owens/Burleson/Colbert/K.Curtis/S. Parker/E. Parker/R. Fergeson

TE: Cooley/Betcht

K: Feely

D: Jets

It should be interesting....

Uncle Louie

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Uncle Louie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:33 am

NY#5 was very tough

TexasHeat

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by TexasHeat » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:36 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
Texas, I am not sure your WRs are strong enough. I think they are solid considering I didnt start taking them until round 5. My only possible regret is maybe not taking Burleson at 3.10 instead of Arrington as my RB3.
"That's how you become great man, hang your balls out there"

Ted's Cracked Head

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:50 am

Uncle Louie, from the 9th hole you went: Owens and then Anderson? No offense meant but I do not think you can beat Liquid. You have one stud RB who will be looking over his shoulder on "every" carry and could lose his job if he breaks his chin strap and has to take 4 plays off. You really need Priest to get hurt and quickly. You also need fast Willie to throw up a goose egg or get hurt too.

Liquid, no stud WR but you have four very good wrs and two of them have great potential. That is the price you pay for taking Gates in the 3rd. (see Manning discussions). I would think that you should be competitive in your league but that is hard to tell without seeing the other teams. I might not have taken Lewis in that spot as other are higher on my list for this format but time will tell.

Good Luck to both of you this year
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Liquid_Madness

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Liquid_Madness » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:58 am

Uncle Louie.... you snagged Burleson from us... we thought he might fall to us at 3.13... we had Walker, A. Johnson, Burelson, and Wayne tagged as "one of them should fall to us".... But when you snagged nate.... and the others were gone... we made the decision to secure Gates a round earlier then expected (thought we would take him on the "wrap" in the 4th)....

nice pick-up.... we liked him..
2006 Draft:
RB
Edge, Dunn, Duckett, M. Anderson, R. Moats, D. Davis
WR
Roy Williams, J. Walker D. Jackson, Troy Williamson, R. Ferguson, P. Price, Si. Moss
QB
A. Brooks, D. Brees
J. Stevens TE
L. Tynes K
NE Def