+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Ted's Cracked Head

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:04 am

Liquid, I just saw your other post whereby you "passed" on Deuce to take Jamal? Deuce dropped to 13 and you did not take him? Deuce and Tiki from the 13 spot would have been more than you could have asked for this year. Jamal and Tiki and you are a cut below. Opinions are what make this game fun and I made you an offer on the other thread for a little wager that could win you $20 or $20 for my charities.

Are you up for the challenge?

Jamal outscores Deuce over 16 weeks and you get $20 from me.

Deuce outscores Jamal for the 16 weeks and you send $20 to my Charity Fund.

Fantasy Football 4 Charity Fund
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Liquid_Madness

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Liquid_Madness » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:44 am

Ted's Cracked head...

yeah - we had planned on taking Gates in the 4th.... but most of the #1 WRs were gone... (maybe we could have went and got M. Clayton)...

so we wanted to snag a big TE (big drop off from LT and Tony to Witten and then the rest)..
2006 Draft:
RB
Edge, Dunn, Duckett, M. Anderson, R. Moats, D. Davis
WR
Roy Williams, J. Walker D. Jackson, Troy Williamson, R. Ferguson, P. Price, Si. Moss
QB
A. Brooks, D. Brees
J. Stevens TE
L. Tynes K
NE Def

Liquid_Madness

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Liquid_Madness » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:46 am

Ted's... I accept... although I am gonna feel alwful winning $20 from your charity
2006 Draft:
RB
Edge, Dunn, Duckett, M. Anderson, R. Moats, D. Davis
WR
Roy Williams, J. Walker D. Jackson, Troy Williamson, R. Ferguson, P. Price, Si. Moss
QB
A. Brooks, D. Brees
J. Stevens TE
L. Tynes K
NE Def

Ted's Cracked Head

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:52 am

Cool, good luck.

[ September 06, 2005, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Ted's Cracked Head ]
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Nag'

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Nag' » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:55 am

Originally posted by renman:
nag...

i keep waiting to hear how close you think i came to your challenge... or, at the very least.. your thoughts on that team... lets be honest...

we have 5 days from the draft to banter here about how put together good, bad, or great teams ON PAPER... we are all here drafting for potential... what happens after this weekend.. nobody knows... Sorry man, forgot to respond. Yeah, yours is as close as it comes, but the 4th wr is the question mark as of now. I think the good teams will be the ones that end up having that complete team even if it may not look like one on draft day. Heck, I'm counting on a couple of flyers to end up as a servicable flex as well.
For Players. By Players.

Uncle Louie

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Uncle Louie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:58 am

NY League 5 got a little crazy... I also have another team in NY League 1 ....so I used this team to gamble.....

I think Owens will be the #1 WR this year and I think Burlson can be top 5 WR(definately top 10). Call me stupid but I think M. Anderson will be a top 5 back (with that o-line) and I knew he wasn't going to last. So that's why I picked accordingly.....

In regards to RBs....I believe both L. Johnson, Bettis and M. Moore will be starting before long (in regards to M. Moore and Bettis by week 2)...

My philosophy is that you will never win $100,000 playing it safe..........thanks for your insight!!!

richieprimo

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by richieprimo » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:33 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by the snake:
and oh by the way for all those testosterone-challenged, chest-thumping, machmiso-males on these threads; SNAKE is measuring in at 9 1/4" (hope that satisfies your curiosity and lust levels dually girlies)... 9 1/4.....yea, if someone spots you about 8 inches! Who cares about the size of your member anyway? Like RC said, you probably never use it with a partner (that is a REAL partner, not the inflatable kind), so what is the difference?

I can see it now (Snake talking to a woman)....

"Hello, Snake thinks your lust level is too high right now, and Snake would like to slither, slip, and slide succulently into your domain."
[/QUOTE]Funny stuff...but I thought that Snake was talking about his height.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

TexasHeat

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by TexasHeat » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:46 am

Originally posted by Nag':
Barring extremely good fortune during the draft, every team is going to have a hole somewhere. Most of those holes will be at either the 3rd RB or the the 4th WR - which is basically the FLEX spot. Show me a team that has a legitimate THREE starting RBs and FOUR #1/1A wrs on their roster, coupled with a top 10 QB and a Top 10 TE and I'll be really impressed. Nag, I feel like I came close...?

Mcnabb
D Davis, T Barber, Arrington
Bruce, S Moss, Lelie, C Rogers
E Johnson

Sure someone from that WR core needs to step up, but I feel pretty good about that.
"That's how you become great man, hang your balls out there"

TOM ROSSI

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by TOM ROSSI » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:32 am

Hassleback
Alexander,Barlow , Benson
T.Owens, J. Walker, Rod Smith, B. Lloyd
LJ Smith
Stover

Questionable bench behind these guys but I'm really high on M.Jones...too bad he won't be lining up under center
http://www.jaguars.com/media/video/test ... wmext=.asx

[ September 08, 2005, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: BIGT ]

Route Collectors

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:59 am

Originally posted by Route C:
I also would put my team up against snakes for whatever portion of his savings he feels he can lose without hurting his family. Where is snakes response to this?