**NEW NFFC vs. WCOFF THREAD**

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:25 am

Originally posted by 4D:
No, that would be the luckier place. You're welcome whatever gets the job done. you keep plug'n anway and work'n on it and maybe one day you'll win the big money. keep your chin up sport. thanks.

[ July 24, 2006, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:30 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by 4D:
No, that would be the luckier place. You're welcome whatever gets the job done. you keep plug'n anway and work'n on it and maybe one day you'll win the big money. keep your chin up sport. thanks. [/QUOTE]You're welcome. What happened last year? Didn't plug hard enough? thanks
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:57 am

Originally posted by 4D:
You're welcome. What happened last year? Didn't plug hard enough? thanks took the year off. too much time counting fantasy earnings i guess.

as for you, keep on grinding
:D
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:09 am

I had a good talk with Lenny today and the WCOFF is announcing something on Friday that would include some NFFC members. It's not an NFFC vs. WCOFF deal for 2006, but I think what Lenny is doing makes sense.

I didn't get all the details, so after Friday we'll discuss our own challenge contest. We definitely will compile an NFFC 13-team squad and figure out the opponents next week. I have some ideas and will present them on the Message Boards next week. But there are some good things in store and we'll announce everything after Friday. Thanks for the original idea guys as it got everyone thinking about more unique challenges.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:28 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
I had a good talk with Lenny today and the WCOFF is announcing something on Friday that would include some NFFC members. It's not an NFFC vs. WCOFF deal for 2006, but I think what Lenny is doing makes sense.

I didn't get all the details, so after Friday we'll discuss our own challenge contest. We definitely will compile an NFFC 13-team squad and figure out the opponents next week. I have some ideas and will present them on the Message Boards next week. But there are some good things in store and we'll announce everything after Friday. Thanks for the original idea guys as it got everyone thinking about more unique challenges. Sounds like the Arafat/Sharon meetings of yesteryear. Great work, Greg!

Looking forward to hearing more details on this one...

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:38 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

I didn't get all the details, so after Friday we'll discuss our own challenge contest. We definitely will compile an NFFC 13-team squad and figure out the opponents next week. I have some ideas and will present them on the Message Boards next week. But there are some good things in store and we'll announce everything after Friday. Thanks for the original idea guys as it got everyone thinking about more unique challenges. Sounds like the Arafat/Sharon meetings of yesteryear. Great work, Greg!

Looking forward to hearing more details on this one...
[/QUOTE]Nah, nothing historic. Just two old guys talking about fantasy football, the industry in general and the BetOnSports suit! :D Nothing historic to report about.

But we'll have fun with both concepts once we let 'em out.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius