July 16th BBDS league

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:03 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
[QUOTE]ya, like johnny is gonna give me props. your team is toast, esp once your supposed #1 rb goes down to injury like he has before.

GG.....I think this is anyones draft....But two teams stuck out to me IMO that are "DEAD MONEY"

I like your team and think you did a good of job as the rest of us.....Like i said I could of made it look pretty and gave everyone A'S or B's....And gave a couple teams c's......

In this draft I liked GLY team the best.....As for you and billy......Gekko,I like your rb's....I like billy's qb's.....will grade quick

GEKKO/BILLY
QB'S-BILLY.A+.....GEKKO...B MINUS
RB'S-GEKKO.A+....BILLY...B-
WR'S-BILLY.B+....GEKKO...B
TE'S-BILLY.B+....GEKKO...B
K'S-BILLY.B.......GEKKO..B
DEF-BILLY.A.......GEKKO..C+

Hope this helps........Don't feed me to the lions now......... :D
I.W
Johnny Frisella

BillyWaz

July 16th BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:05 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
JJ will do a better job of drafting from the 15 hole than you did from the 13 hole ISHO, Sir William Wazass...simply a statement of opinion at this point in time...having stated that, the bottom of the draft this year is tough indeed and it'll be interesting to see what GG comes up with from that very same 13th slot in The 3CC that you drafted from here BW...SNAKE That remains to be seen Snake. RI could literally be looking at McGahee being the best RB on the board at the turn. If the draft goes like it did yesterday (and it could with this crew), he will have a tough time. Taking Hasselbeck made me compromise my WR's, but I felt he was a better value than Muhammed (next best WR IMO).

Don't look for that again. ;)

BillyWaz

July 16th BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:05 pm

JJ will do a better job of drafting from the 15 hole than you did from the 13 hole ISHO, Sir William Wazass...simply a statement of opinion at this point in time...having stated that, the bottom of the draft this year is tough indeed and it'll be interesting to see what GG comes up with from that very same 13th slot in The 3CC that you drafted from here BW...SNAKE That remains to be seen Snake. RI could literally be looking at McGahee being the best RB on the board at the turn. If the draft goes like it did yesterday (and it could with this crew), he will have a tough time. Taking Hasselbeck made me compromise my WR's, but I felt he was a better value than Muhammed (next best WR IMO).

Don't look for that again. ;)

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:09 pm

B- for those backs on Waz's squad - are you back on the smack Junkie?!!?...SNAKE Snake.......You only have to play two a week.

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:10 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:

GEKKO/BILLY
QB'S-BILLY.A+.....GEKKO...B MINUS
RB'S-GEKKO.A+....BILLY...B-
WR'S-BILLY.B+....GEKKO...B
TE'S-BILLY.B+....GEKKO...B
K'S-BILLY.B.......GEKKO..B
DEF-BILLY.A.......GEKKO..C+

Hope this helps........Don't feed me to the lions now......... :D come on dog. his RB's are TERRIBLE. B- isn't low enough. billy's team has ZERO depth. how is he gonna cover injuries and bye weeks. who is his flex starter on a weekly basis. K and D change every year. you need to upgrade your eval criteria
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

mikeybok

July 16th BBDS league

Post by mikeybok » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:11 pm

Billy ... if Dayne (or someone else works out as a RB2) ... you could be the team to beat. I like your WR's. If not ... you might be at the bottom.

But were you really looking for 5th place anyway. Good overall risk reward IMO ... you also have some FA dollars to get another RB after the season starts ... I would take half you team in a heart beat ... but I wouldn't side bet it because it's kind of an all or nothing set up. not a good draft for a 3 city as you might crash and burn with no RB debth ... but for a winner take all ... good draft.
Hakuna Matata!

sportsbettingman

July 16th BBDS league

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:13 pm

Upon Sober review...Double G has a balanced quad.

He has a few of my coveted sleepers...if they pan out...he will be toward the top of the leader-board right off the bat.

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

BillyWaz

July 16th BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:15 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
waz - instead of you and your buddy RC trying to azzcrank me on QB's, you shoulda used your t.green pick to solify your RB or WR positio. on a weekly basis who do you envision being your #2 RB and your flex player? thanks. Gekko, if you honestly believe I took Trent Green because RC was saying stuff, you don't know me at all.

I was already to take Moulds, but Glenn took him 3 picks before me. Had he fallen, I probably would have passed on Green because I had to get Moats, and I don't think he would've slid back.

I'll put it in perspective for you, Kyle Pope (or Derek Anderson) took Trent Green in round FIVE in the 1st mag league. Just WAY too much value there. If Hasselbeck goes down, I can still be competitive.

Dayne is my #2 (I don't trust T.Bell), and as for my flex, I am banking on that DD WON'T be playing, and at worse sharing time so that would open the door for A.Smith.

My depth IS a concern, and as I said, I had no intention of taking Hasselbeck, but he was too much value with what else was left on the board.

That is why I have $850 left to spend!