Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Old School

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Old School » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:24 am

What a beautiful day for football! Timmy T shuts up his haters again, beats the Faiders and their low-class,
on furlow from jail, fans in their own (jail) house

Good always triumphs over evil!

Sandman62

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:29 am

He is one of the best RBs in the league. Oops, he actually plays the QB position... forgot.

Coltsfan

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:48 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
There ya go! Now THAT was a nice pass to a wide open receiver!

Watch him finish with over 30, as Franchise suggested. Well he didn't get over 30.....he only had 30.

The test draft last May was the only league I took Manning in this year. My QB's are now Newton and Tebow. Outside of the Colts being 0-9 it hasn't worked out too bad.

Wayne

KenGill

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by KenGill » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Tebow does it again! Glad I rolled the dice with him yesterday. Not quite sure how he's getting it done...but he's getting it done.....
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

thegambler

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by thegambler » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:26 am

Originally posted by TOXIC ASSETS:
Tebow does it again! Not quite sure how he's getting it done...but he's getting it done ..... i think that is the perfect statement....

boy he looks ugly doing it but a win is a win and scoring 30 pts in fantasy also helps. he is now 2-1 this year.

Old School

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Old School » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:23 am

Originally posted by thegambler:
quote:Originally posted by TOXIC ASSETS:
Tebow does it again! Not quite sure how he's getting it done...but he's getting it done ..... i think that is the perfect statement....

boy he looks ugly doing it but a win is a win and scoring 30 pts in fantasy also helps. he is now 2-1 this year.
[/QUOTE]They called Vick a cutting edge QB and praised him for these same performances. Tebow does it and they call him a "running back" or "inaccurate"
a "fraud" ..... and he he has zero talent around him.

I guess it's better to be a dog-killing, gang banger QB than a fine, upstanding, role model QB

thegambler

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by thegambler » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:29 am

Originally posted by Old School:
quote:Originally posted by thegambler:

[/QUOTE]They called Vick a cutting edge QB and praised him for these same performances. Tebow does it and they call him a "running back" or "inaccurate"
a "fraud" ..... and he he has zero talent around him.

I guess it's better to be a dog-killing, gang banger QB than a fine, upstanding, role model QB
[/QUOTE]i don't really want to say this but have been thinking it for a while.....is tebow getting this criticism because he is white? i know that sounds weird but there seems to be more of a learning curve for the "athletic black qb". basically that is what tebow is. just a very athletic qb who is gonna need time and maybe a lot of time to become more of a passer. but before running the guy out of the league why not try and teach him....give him time to grow and learn how to make better decisions. its obvious the guy has a lot of talent.

also the holly guy thing doesn't help any. just look at how detroit mocked him. but he was cool about it and said they were just having fun with it....

you just have to like the guy.

fflmaster

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by fflmaster » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:34 am

Originally posted by thegambler:

[/QUOTE]nope he is 3-0 fantasy wise.

top 10 all three weeks and i think top 6 two out of three.

his bad week was still better then many of the big name qbs
its nice to be the master

thegambler

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by thegambler » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:14 am

tim tebow voted most overrated player:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2 ... 2%7C110549

how can a guy that has played only 3 games this year and won two of the three voted most overrated? stuff is crazy

Tom Kessenich

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:17 am

Other players are probably tired of hearing about him. And it's probably because he has only played in a handful of games. He's getting the kind of attention usually bestowed on Top 5 picks and/or long-time starters.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich