LT...finished?

chriseibl

LT...finished?

Post by chriseibl » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:57 am

id still throw 950 on him... he may be finished as a runner lacking both power and speed but he can put up stats as long as he's featured in san diego... and I don't see his share getting smaller than sproles (even if it SHOULD).

renman

LT...finished?

Post by renman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:20 am

If Adrian Peterson was out with an ankle injury now his value would drop too. Seems to make sense to let the guys play 5 games without being injured before we can judge if he is finished. Again, this injury was the kind of injury that could happen to any player at any time regardless of age.

Gordon Gekko II

LT...finished?

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:55 am

Originally posted by Renman:
If Adrian Peterson was out with an ankle injury now his value would drop too. Seems to make sense to let the guys play 5 games without being injured before we can judge if he is finished. Again, this injury was the kind of injury that could happen to any player at any time regardless of age. you are assuming we (the public) are getting the full scoop with LT's injury. LT as we knew him was done last year.

Gordon Gekko II

LT...finished?

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:56 am

Originally posted by Renman:
Seems to make sense to let the guys play 5 games without being injured. maybe it's just me, but i don't see that happening!! :D

Raiders

LT...finished?

Post by Raiders » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:02 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
quote:Originally posted by Renman:
Seems to make sense to let the guys play 5 games without being injured. maybe it's just me, but i don't see that happening!! :D [/QUOTE]LT plays in more games than Anthony Gonzalez, trust me I want both to come back and put up HUGE numbers, I have both of them on different teams.

I am scared that Anthony Gonzalez injury is way worse than there letting on.

John

botherk

LT...finished?

Post by botherk » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:35 am

He didn't look the same last year while injured.
He didn't look the same this year even before being injured (again).
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

Here are some names for football players.
Ouch, Hitcha, Juke, Blitz

Raiders

LT...finished?

Post by Raiders » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:41 am

Originally posted by DOUGHBOYS:
He didn't look the same last year while injured.
He didn't look the same this year even before being injured (again). He won me money in the League for carry my teams, now my other players have to carry LT. :D

If I rolled on Favre ankle, Farve would miss time.

John

Gordon Gekko II

LT...finished?

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:55 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
LT plays in more games than Anthony Gonzalez, trust me I want both to come back and put up HUGE numbers, I have both of them on different teams.

John people who drafted LT knew the risk and looked the other way. ALL SKILL (or lackthereof)

people who drafted a.gonzo got hit over the head with the unlucky stick. ALL LUCK

Raiders

LT...finished?

Post by Raiders » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:59 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
LT plays in more games than Anthony Gonzalez, trust me I want both to come back and put up HUGE numbers, I have both of them on different teams.

John people who drafted LT knew the risk and looked the other way. ALL SKILL (or lackthereof)

people who drafted a.gonzo got hit over the head with the unlucky stick. ALL LUCK
[/QUOTE]:D OK, if you beleive that, I'll go along with that.

kjduke

LT...finished?

Post by kjduke » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 am

Originally posted by Phat Bustards:
Just how finished is he? I mean, if he were dropped in your league, how much would you bid on him next week? I bid/won Cadillac Williams for $550 last week (a league that drafted very early).

Both Caddy and LT have been hurt the last couple of seasons. LT has proven more in his career but is older. Both will share time but should see the bigger split of RBBC touches for their team when playing. Caddy is healthy for the moment, but LT should be back in another week.

Who would you rather have for the rest of the season, the free agent pickup or the 1st round draft pick?

[ September 23, 2009, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]