Last Minute 9 pm ET Online League is SOLD OUT

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Last Minute 9 pm ET Online League is SOLD OUT

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:20 pm

edelman24 wrote:Greg,
This is what I tried to get you to do last year, I'm glad you are finally seeing the light with this! You will fill these every single night. Great job.
Mike
Okay, we got off to a 20 minute late start because we did have a miscommunication on our end. But we'll get that resolved tomorrow and make this work. We certainly have seen a greater demand in "day of drafts" and now "hours before drafts". We now have the technology to automate KDS/create leagues/do everything needed at the last hour to make these work. It's very exciting for us.

Mike, you are right. I wasn't sure we had the demand to fill these on the day of the drafts. But you guys are proving me wrong and I think the $100,000 grand prize has helped create greater demand. But yes, all around we have come a long way in the last year and we are now set up to have as many leagues in these last two weeks as we had previously through a full season. We are now over 1,000 Online Championship teams and I have a feeling our original goal will be achieved....and then some. ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius