What's Left For 2nd Weekend NFFC Events?

Heavy Hitters

Re: What's Left For 2nd Weekend NFFC Events?

Post by Heavy Hitters » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:19 am

Hey Greg,
I know you guys are making every effort to fill all leagues, but I'm starting to get nervous. It is 10:00 am on Monday 9/3 and the Saturday 9/8 New York 6:00 pm Primetime live draft is not full (4 spots left). My partner and I specifically signed up for a live draft to get the "full" high stakes league experience. Having a combined live/online draft just leaves a little bit to be desired. Any updates?
Thanks

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:33 am

Heavy Hitters wrote:Hey Greg,
I know you guys are making every effort to fill all leagues, but I'm starting to get nervous. It is 10:00 am on Monday 9/3 and the Saturday 9/8 New York 6:00 pm Primetime live draft is not full (4 spots left). My partner and I specifically signed up for a live draft to get the "full" high stakes league experience. Having a combined live/online draft just leaves a little bit to be desired. Any updates?
Thanks
I hear ya. We have 20 live drafters in New York, so it's a matter of filling this one up after the Classic and having some fun in the final live draft of the season. The beers will be flowing for this one!!! Tom is working the phones and will provide an update shortly, but we're getting this one filled and filled with the best players in the area. Let's do it.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

particra

Post by particra » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:24 pm

For the live/online combos, do you need phone access if you do it online, or can you just make the picks online and follow the draft board?