Thursday night game discussion

DonnyG.

Re: Thursday night game discussion

Post by DonnyG. » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Put me in that camp with Nelson and Tom. While I believe that Williams has gobs of talent that he's not necessarily utilizing to the best of his own ability there is no doubt that OL rivals the Titans for the worst in the entire NFL - and by a rather large margin. Don't want to place blame nor absolve any player but HTF can it NOT be clear to anyone watching the games that there's almost at least one defender in Zona's backfield on 75% of the man's carries. I mean this is a classic example of a talented skill player with a severe case of stat suffering directly attributed to his OL.

Ry's Guys

Re: Thursday night game discussion

Post by Ry's Guys » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:03 pm

DonnyG. wrote:Put me in that camp with Nelson and Tom. While I believe that Williams has gobs of talent that he's not necessarily utilizing to the best of his own ability there is no doubt that OL rivals the Titans for the worst in the entire NFL - and by a rather large margin. Don't want to place blame nor absolve any player but HTF can it NOT be clear to anyone watching the games that there's almost at least one defender in Zona's backfield on 75% of the man's carries. I mean this is a classic example of a talented skill player with a severe case of stat suffering directly attributed to his OL.
Put me in the camp to get rid of Snake once and for all!!!
Pat Sorge