14-Team NFFC Super Auction League IS NOW SOLD OUT!

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Super or Ultimate Auction

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon May 07, 2012 9:56 am

Glenneration X wrote:I guess since I asked for this, I should add my name to the list. I'd have to be a tentative add for now until I get the final school schedule for my son to make sure Vegas won't conflict with his first day of kindergarden.

One thing on the time though.... I'd love to make Thursday a day for a Super Draft and a Super Auction. Right now the two drafts conflict. Any way we can move one of the scheduled start times for anyone who'd like to take part in both.
I do think we need to look at changing that Super Draft League time if we add this Super Auction League. It's the only Super League we currently have scheduled that weekend and I think there will be interest in this format. Let me look at the schedule and adjust this once we have the Super Auction finalized. It's possible that we do this at noon or earlier on Thursday and maybe offer a time slot on Friday as well. Thanks for the suggestion.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Glenneration X

Re: 8 Spots Left For Super League Auction

Post by Glenneration X » Tue May 08, 2012 6:13 am

OK, now we're talking, Billywaz in the house!! Only problem is now the league is looking a bit too tough for the donator likes of me. Billy, KOQ, Santucci, Silver, Bogatz, yikes!! :?
Who's next?

Wait, isn't Frank Mammola in town that weekend? Since I'm donating anyway, may as well make it a party! :D

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 8 Spots Left For Super League Auction

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 09, 2012 7:31 am

Okay, this one is half full now and I still have to get it on the Schedule of Events and the Registration page. Will Tyrer has decided to jump into this one as well and will be joining us at the Bellagio Las Vegas for some fun. Here's the new list for this debut 14-team Super Auction League:

NFFC Super Auction League (14 Teams)
Thursday, Sept. 6th, 3 pm PT
Bellagio Las Vegas

1. Rob Silver, Toronto, Ontario
2. Glenn Schroter, Whitestone, New York
3. Jason Santucci, San Mateo, California
4. Glenn Lowy, Farmingville, New York (tentative)
5. Neil Bogatz, Ontario, California
6. Billy Wasosky, Richmond, Virginia
7. Will Tyrer, Beverly Hills, California
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 7 Spots Left For Super League Auction

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 10, 2012 1:58 pm

This is now on the NFFC Registration page and on the NFFC Super league site. Tom will get the 7 owners on this league set up and officially set up. Now we just need 7 more teams to finish this league off. Thanks for pushing for this one everyone and let's make this an annual auction.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 6 Spots Left For Super League Auction

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 am

Sorry guys, this league isn't getting any easier!! :D The Sack Man has now joined the debut NFFC Super Auction League in Las Vegas. Ken Magner of Freehold, New Jersey is currently running 12+ winning baseball teams in the NFBC, but he had enough time to sneak a peak at the NFFC boards and find an auction league that HE LOVES!!! No word if the Chip will be leaving school for this venture, but the Senior member of the group will definitely be there. Welcome aboard Kenny and best of luck in the hunt for this $20,000 league prize.

NOW ONLY 6 SPOTS LEFT!! Wow, great response to this debut Super Auction League. Who else wants to join this All-Star cast of owners:

Bellagio Las Vegas
8. Ken Magner, Freehold, New Jersey
9. Josh Blumenreich/Lowell Kaplan, Brooklyn, New York

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 5 Spots Left For 14-Team NFFC Super Auction

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue May 15, 2012 6:55 pm

This debut NFFC 14-Team Super Auction League just keeps getting tougher and tougher as we add a 9th owner to this lineup card. NFBC and NFFC veteran Josh Blumenreich and his partner Lowell Kaplan have added their names to the list. NOW ONLY 5 SPOTS LEFT!!!

Here's the current lineup card:

Bellagio Las Vegas

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 4 Spots Left For 14-Team NFFC Super Auction

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 30, 2012 4:13 pm

We now have 10 teams signed up and ready to go for the debut NFFC 14-Team Super Auction League, set for Las Vegas on Thursday, Sept. 6th. Wow, what a great start there. Thanks to Glenneration-X for suggesting this league and thanks to everyone who locked in their spots early. Chad Schroeder is the latest entrant in this league and many other leagues today. Nice job Chad and I LOVE your Schedule of Events this year.

By the way, in case nobody has heard yet Chad is leading the NFBC overall standings in the Main Event, is 2nd overall in the Auction Championship, 6th overall in the NFBC Online Championship and 3rd overall in the NFBC XII. He's kicking ass everywhere in baseball. Now he's looking for the same success in football.

Here's a look at the current lineup card for the debut NFFC Super Auction League:

Bellagio Las Vegas
10. Chad Schroeder, Omaha, Nebraska

Glenneration X

Re: 4 Spots Left For 14-Team NFFC Super Auction

Post by Glenneration X » Thu May 31, 2012 6:35 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote: Thanks to Glenneration-X for suggesting this league and thanks to everyone who locked in their spots early.
No problem Greg, thanks for putting the idea on the contest's schedule of events. You know that great line from Field of Dreams, "If you build it, they will come". Well, you built it and it sure looks like we're coming. Considering the format, price point, and the caliber of the participants already signed up (this part I could have done without ;) ), this draft will likely be the most intense of my draft season, a real blast, and one of the most competitive leagues on my football agenda this year. Really looking forward to it.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 3 Spots Left For 14-Team NFFC Super Auction

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:21 pm

NOW ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT for the debut Super Auction League as we welcome our latest signup to the Thursday contest at the Bellagio Las Vegas. Let's give it up for Chris Eibl of Chicago, Illinois, an NFFC veteran who is excited to be joining us in Las Vegas on the second weekend. We now have 11 owners for this league and room for JUST 3 MORE!!

Here's the current signup list for this one:

Bellagio Las Vegas
11. Chris Eibl, Chicago, Illinois

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 2 Spots Left For 14-Team NFFC Super Auction

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:35 am

NOW ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT FOR OUR DEBUT NFFC SUPER AUCTION LEAGUE!! Wow, nice job everyone.

This should be a lot of fun and we already have a great, great group of owners assembled. Let's fill it up with two more and get ready for Auction Day!! ;) Thanks all.

Here's the current signup list, with TWO SPOTS LEFT!!

Bellagio Las Vegas
11. Chris Eibl, Chicago, Illinois
12. Matthew Shepherd, Napa, California