Start / Sit

mattjb

Re: Start / Sit

Post by mattjb » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Sandman62 wrote:Plus the Browns are gonna beat up on the Ravens! :P
We'd like to play you again this week if that's OK Mike?

And next week.

And the week after.

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Flex Pick 1 in main event
Streater
Tate
Kenbrel
Leaning to Streater Can see a 8-75-1 line against Jags
Kenbrel too risky though I think Cromartie might blanket Edelman
Tate will see an even split
Thanks guys
Marty

boli34

Post by boli34 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:48 pm

Pick a qb:

rg3/Eli/pryor

southpaw24

Post by southpaw24 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:12 pm

boli34 wrote:Pick a qb:

rg3/Eli/pryor

I'd lean towards Eli in the potential shootout.

Flex option for me:

D Richardson / Hankerson / B Myers

Used Richardson last week and he did ok but Pead's presence has me thinking of going elsewhere?

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:40 pm

southpaw24 wrote:
boli34 wrote:Pick a qb:

rg3/Eli/pryor

I'd lean towards Eli in the potential shootout.

Flex option for me:

D Richardson / Hankerson / B Myers

Used Richardson last week and he did ok but Pead's presence has me thinking of going elsewhere?
I'm not sure Pead has a presence... hasn't ever shown anything that would make it seem like he's a significant threat to RIchardson's workload. I'm wrong a lot but Richardson seems like the easy pick here.

Jim Wiseheart

Post by Jim Wiseheart » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:18 pm

I'm really not sure what to do with Brady in two leagues tonight. Is this the week to sit him with receiver/weather issues? Backups are Flacco (home w/ CLE) and Dalton (home w/ PITT) in the two leagues, neither of which have great matchup. Brady has such a high floor, I probably will still roll with him unless the weather is horrid at kick-off. What do you guys think?

dabird777

Post by dabird777 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Jim Wiseheart wrote:I'm really not sure what to do with Brady in two leagues tonight. Is this the week to sit him with receiver/weather issues? Backups are Flacco (home w/ CLE) and Dalton (home w/ PITT) in the two leagues, neither of which have great matchup. Brady has such a high floor, I probably will still roll with him unless the weather is horrid at kick-off. What do you guys think?
I'd go with Flacco. I know Joe Haden will be all over Torrey, but, he's got Dallas Clark, Marlon Brown, and Brandon Stokely to go to. And, oh, wait. Yeah, some guy name Ray Rice out of the backfield.

Brady, besides Edelman, has no one trustworthy on the field. Can see him having a rough night.

CoMoHusker

Post by CoMoHusker » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Primetime Flex:

CJ2K/Roddy/or B. Tate

If Roddy is healthy he's in my WR starting lineup. If CJ2K isn't playing the Texans, he's my flex starter for sure. If Kubiak watched the game on Monday, Tate should get more work.
Go Big Red!

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:12 pm

CoMoHusker wrote:Primetime Flex:

CJ2K/Roddy/or B. Tate

If Roddy is healthy he's in my WR starting lineup. If CJ2K isn't playing the Texans, he's my flex starter for sure. If Kubiak watched the game on Monday, Tate should get more work.
I'm officially benching White until further notice. I never like to hear high ankle sprain and no practice. Roddy was just a decoy last week. Gotta go CJ!! It only takes one carry for CJ to be relevant!!

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:13 pm

David U Kennedy wrote:
CoMoHusker wrote:Primetime Flex:

CJ2K/Roddy/or B. Tate

I'm officially benching White until further notice. I never like to hear high ankle sprain and no practice. Roddy was just a decoy last week. Gotta go CJ!! It only takes one carry for CJ to be relevant!!
You've seen the light!