MY TEAMS and KDS Settings Are Now Available

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Originally posted by Rob B:
The interface is pretty slick. I was able to set my team name and KDS for 3 teams in about two minutes. Great start.

I do have the final Trendsetter info. I will send it out to everyone and if need be, I could enter all of the data if given access.

Greg, does us going 30 rounds create an issue for the software? It might. Was this set up as a DC? If not, we may have to go to Plan B.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Rob B:
The interface is pretty slick. I was able to set my team name and KDS for 3 teams in about two minutes. Great start.

I do have the final Trendsetter info. I will send it out to everyone and if need be, I could enter all of the data if given access.

Greg, does us going 30 rounds create an issue for the software? It might. Was this set up as a DC? If not, we may have to go to Plan B.
[/QUOTE]It's a DC

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Greg, it is a DC but we went 30 because we were drafting in January.

If need be we could go 26 and leave four players out of the entry process and adjust scores manually if one of those four from each team does hit the board in any given week? I could track this and we could make the adjustments at the end of the year to the final totals. No big deal?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:40 am

Originally posted by Rob B:
Greg, it is a DC but we went 30 because we were drafting in January.

If need be we could go 26 and leave four players out of the entry process and adjust scores manually if one of those four from each team does hit the board in any given week? I could track this and we could make the adjustments at the end of the year to the final totals. No big deal? Yeah, that's what we'll have to do and then we can easily load this into our interface and run the league. We'll figure this out together and just pick and time and date to get everyone together to HONESTLY make their picks online!! :D Then the league will be set. Perfect.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:42 am

See the team and years....But no button for KDS popup...

using Firefox browser, is that a issue
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:45 am

Originally posted by nolencole:
See the team and years....But no button for KDS popup...

using Firefox browser, is that a issue Michael, we have to combine your log-ins it looks like. You just have your past teams on your current log-in. Your past NFFC teams must be under a different Fanball log-in. Let me combine everything for you and get right back to you via email. Thanks.

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:06 am

Originally posted by Bald is Beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:
1- In the NFBC, there is a link to "Order Teams". Will this be available for these contests?
I don't know about you Glenn, or others, but for two months my "Order Teams" wouldn't work in NFBC. I finally gave up.
[/QUOTE]July 15 - my Order Teams in NFBC still doesn't work.

kingraiders

Post by kingraiders » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Greg-not working for me & not a sign in/password issue, as I'm signed in, nothing happens when I click nffc after clicking my teams.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:24 am

Originally posted by kingraiders:
Greg-not working for me & not a sign in/password issue, as I'm signed in, nothing happens when I click nffc after clicking my teams. You should have a select button next to each team. Blue Select button. Email me your username and password at [email protected] and I'll look into it. We'll get it fixed. It's very possible you have two accounts and we'll just merge them. Thanks.