T.Brady dun for_YEAR?!!?!!

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:46 pm

ok, if Brady is out.. the logical move here for the pats here is to give a call to Dante's agent (, oh yea, he doesn't have one)...

give a call to Dante Cullpepper and reunite him with Mr. Moss for the rest of the season...

Makes sense to save their season.. Cassell will not get them to the playoffs..

Thoughts?
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:50 pm

I'm asking because I didn't watch it, but how bad was Cassell today?

I saw he led them on a long drive for his TD to Moss, but even on the highlight of the TD to Moss, my wife said "wow, that pass was wobbly!" :eek:

My first reaction is that Culpepper isn't much of an upgrade. Belichick likes "system players" and although Cassell may not be as gifted as some, he should know the offense.

[ September 07, 2008, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Billy, pretty intense game in wcoff auction.. i can't believe that it was close..

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:14 pm

Waz, Cassell wasn't that bad,but i don't think he puts the fear of god into anyone.At least DANTE has played with MOSS and knowing BRADY is out for year,You could GROOM him throughout the year and PLAYOFFS.We got the RED SOX to get us to the playoffs,JUST IN...., CHRIS SIMMS WILL BE IN TO TOWN TOMMOROW AT 9AM.. WE WILL SEE.........THIS DOES BLOW.......

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Originally posted by weber:
Billy, pretty intense game in wcoff auction.. i can't believe that it was close.. My team isn't set up yet, I take it since you are posting that you beat me?

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
never take a QB early. never. Sure. Because 1st round RBs never get injured. :eek: Your an idiot and the more you talk the more I am convinced this is just a game of luck.

Too bad to all of those who drafted Brady first. It was a good pick. Things happen and there will be more injuries to come. Best wishes to Brady on a speedy recovery.

Maybe I will pick him in the first round next season just to make a point.

Cheers all!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:27 pm

Originally posted by Blue_Foot:

Too bad to all of those who drafted Brady first. It was a good pick. Would only an idiot call brady a "good pick" after he's reportedly done for the year? Hehe

Carry on and u go ahead and pick brady in the 1st next year. Since luck plays a good deal in fantasy football even someone like u could win!!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:30 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Blue_Foot:

Too bad to all of those who drafted Brady first. It was a good pick. Would only an idiot call brady a "good pick" after he's reportedly done for the year? Hehe

Carry on and u go ahead and pick brady in the 1st next year. Since luck plays a good deal in fantasy football even someone like u could win!!
[/QUOTE]You know it! Wouldn't be any fun without the luck!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:39 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by weber:
Billy, pretty intense game in wcoff auction.. i can't believe that it was close.. My team isn't set up yet, I take it since you are posting that you beat me? [/QUOTE]it's set up, althouth missing vernon davis and pittman, and yes, i beat you from wht i can see although, who knows if it's an official score.. dallas clark just went down, thnk god i drafted vernon as a backup...

renman

Post by renman » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Obviously anyone can blow an ACL at any position so I am not sure why drafting a QB in the first round is a bad move due to this. Though I personally never take a QB early and even passed on Brady in the second round (for my own reasons) in one event, I still would not question the logic by some to take him. I don't have him on any team but really feel bad for those who do. Now it is up to those teams to dig in and try to manage their team out of this unfortunate hole/break.

I bet a team that drafted Brady will still find its way into the NFFC post season.

[ September 07, 2008, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: renman ]