Just a thought.. (2015 major change needed)

BLACKHAND

Re: Just a thought.. (2015 major change needed)

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:48 pm

if the software is not capable of doing this then maybe the championship round could put their free agent bids in a day early and the consolation rounds could put their bids in the following day, basically getting the leftovers. The national contests should be left alone
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:02 am

Certainly agree with the top 4 where 4 make the playoffs being allowed to bid. Consolation is consolation. Deal with it. And if you are not sure which you will land in, that is tricky but no need to have consolation teams trying to impact the standings in any way. Have seen such stuff happen in the biggest baseball league, and it is rather pathetic. No need to go there in football. Would be an excellent rule change by the NFFC IMO. Playoff teams only allowed to bid in contained leagues.

nails

Post by nails » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Well not being able to pick up a quarterback cost me 8k.. UGH.. I really hope this gets changed next year. Oh well.. won best record in 14 team super auction and 2nd place in playoffs.. not bad.. for a 14 teamed.. really wanted that championship though..

All I can say is I won 2nd place with Marcell Reece and D. sproles as my 2 starting rb's. Lost by 10 pts.. my tight end, kicker and defense combined for a total of 7 pts I believe.. Awesome showing guys@! LOL. If had been able to pick up a QB the week before I would have won. Couldn't recover. Let the 4th place seed squeak in and take the money.. congrats to him.. I give him credit he made a great move with his WR this week which won him the game I believe.. I made countless bad moves from week one through 13... always next year!
Bring it on .

ForLoveOfTheGame

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:24 pm

I could say the same thing getting to start Dunbar instead of a hurt Ellington (and every other RB I had) and the mess of WR's I had hurt. Just bad luck for us both. Tip your cap to Tim Miller and gear up for next year :D I gotta say, this auction was one of my favorite drafts ever. Go ahead and sign me up for next year Greg! 8-)

nails

Post by nails » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:47 pm

I was sweating it out into 3rd quarter w e . sanders.. yes, you got killed with injuries.. definitely effected the most. I can't believe I lost... but when you have a QB get 5 pts in week 15k, impossible to recover. And I almost pulled it out. Lol.. would have been best comeback ever.. I really wanted this title to secure 3 auction championships.. but what can you do.. this was a very competitive league.. I have to say the one area I really got my ass kicked by you guys and everyone in our league was in free agent bidding.. guys were bidding on players who's teams were out of it.. every dam week.. I lost Sánchez which would have won me title, I lost countless Running backs which would have won me title.. player after player after player. Where I spent my money on crap with the exception of Brandon lafell for a buck.

I've been doing auctions for many years.. I think between WCOFF, NFFC and FFWC, I've won about 6 league championships but I learned more this year then ever before.. I learned NOT TO DROP YOUR DAM HANDCUFF (TRE MASON) WHO I DID DRAFT AND THEN DROPPED. And of course team that won, picked him up. Again great job by him. He made some very valuable moves.. but that move ultimately did me in..losing Stacey and not having tre mason, killed me.. I only dropped him because I i saw Benny Cunningham getting more reps.. and mason was inactive half of season.. my gut instincts were dead on drafting him, but I didn't listen to my instincts and instead listened to the dam media and dropped him.. never again will I make moves based on other's opinions.. NEVER! LOL.

Anyway, no more posting.. I'm so beat from dealing with this league.. need a break until next week with Fanduel and draft kings..lol

Mike weber
Bring it on .