Week 3 Best Bet

Post by mattjb » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:26 am

well charlie batch sure showed me.

BillyWaz

Week 3 Best Bet

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:26 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
...I THINK that I'm 3 for 3 here in "Upset Specials" (which I thought were the former titles of this thread here the past two weeks) that I'm selecting here only...this week's "Upset Special" is to take the Falcon +3.5 at The Big Easy to cover, if not win the game outright...as always, take it to the bank ...GK ...uhm, can anyone say 4-0 for...GK [/QUOTE]No, but we can say 3-1 (you dumped the Jets and Carolina got smoked!)

GK
Member # 26838

Member Rated:
posted September 17, 2010 07:49 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...since the Jets/Pats line is no longer -1 1/2 I'm laying off that game now and like the Bengals +3 and Carolina -3...take it to the bank...GK

--------------------
Peace & Harmony
Health & Love

pizzatyme

Week 3 Best Bet

Post by pizzatyme » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:48 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Just Russ:
My upset special is Rams at home. Bradford gets his first W and the Skins show us who we thought they were.

Rams?

My lock of the week is New England. I think I'd lay 24 with them this week! Agree on New England, but NO WAY on Washington, Russ.

As a Redskins season ticket holder (but not my favorite team), I can tell you the Redskins are a decent football team. McNabb has made them MUCH better on offense, and they are generally good on defense (except for blowing a 17 point lead last weekend!)

No running lanes for S-Jax, and Orakpo will be in Bradford's face all day.

Santana Moss......book a 20+ point day. :D
[/QUOTE]
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

pizzatyme

Week 3 Best Bet

Post by pizzatyme » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Originally posted by Just Russ:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
My upset special is Rams at home. Bradford gets his first W and the Skins show us who we thought they were.

Rams?

My lock of the week is New England. I think I'd lay 24 with them this week! Agree on New England, but NO WAY on Washington, Russ.

As a Redskins season ticket holder (but not my favorite team), I can tell you the Redskins are a decent football team. McNabb has made them MUCH better on offense, and they are generally good on defense (except for blowing a 17 point lead last weekend!)

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]Santana was good, but the Rams were better than those Skins! ;)
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

BillyWaz

Week 3 Best Bet

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Originally posted by Just Russ:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:

Rams?

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]Santana was good, but the Rams were better than those Skins! ;)
[/QUOTE]Good call Russ!

The Skins looked awful on offense. They looked really good last week, and I thought they would roll in this one.

At least Santana had a good day! :D