NFL plan to destroy fantasy football.

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:50 am

Originally posted by Primo:
He might wander into the streets of West Baltimore this weekend and get a cap popped in hizzaz from Omar. :cool: An injury on a bye week! That would just figure this season. In fact, I'm feeling it. Yep...injured this week....discovered in the game against the Steelers! That's my hunch and I'm sticking to it (at least until the start of week 10)!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:58 am

Hey...Jon Runyan got injured getting out of a hot tub last week, and he's played about 900 consecutive games. Ya neva know.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:06 am

Originally posted by Primo:
Hey...Jon Runyan got injured getting out of a hot tub last week, and he's played about 900 consecutive games. Ya neva know. Yep! We are all "day-to-day" in this thing called life. So I guess we should all enjoy each day...even when our players are game time decisions, stopped at the one yard line, and celebrating in the endzone while a yellow flag flutters to the ground 20 yards away. Breath in, Breath out...gotta love it! Good luck tomorrow!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:44 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
"BTW, I am looking at my freshly manicured pinky nail right now and contemplating the universe while I dismissively tend to this dull posting.

Good day ol'e chap, bye jove!"

Utterly amusing.

I love my man Larry...but that was a nice line!

~Lance LOL... Agreed.
Twitter: @ScottFantasy