Claim Your 2017 NFFC Prizes NOW: ALL Prizes Now Available

boutrous11

Re: Claim Your 2017 NFFC Prizes NOW: ALL Prizes Now Availabl

Post by boutrous11 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Mine isn't there. Or is Draft Champions $ not there yet?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:42 pm

boutrous11 wrote:Mine isn't there. Or is Draft Champions $ not there yet?
I see it there Pete. Go to My Teams and click the link that says Claim Prize Money. Then follow the steps Greg has posted. But your prize winnings are on your account.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:02 pm

So weird, it still wasn't showing after I refreshed... then I clicked "claim prizes" and it was there. Same thing was happening to me when I was playing the daily contests last month... anyhoo, thanks.

rkulaski

Re: Claim Your 2017 NFFC Prizes NOW: Here's The Process!

Post by rkulaski » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:00 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:2018 NFFC PRIZES ARE AVAILABLE ON YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNTS NOW!!

Thanks to the SportsHub Technology IT department for getting the NFFC playoff winnings on everyone's Player Accounts now. Please follow the directions on the first post and Claim Prizes now. Then you can click on the down arrow and Withdraw Funds. Remember that if you leave $200 or more on account we will give you $80 on your account to use for any future NFBC, NFFC, CDM, MFL 10, or League Safe purchase. If you leave $3,000 or more on account we'll manually give you $100 off for future contests. Thanks all and good luck.

Enjoy and CONGRATS to all of the NFFC winners.

I click on the affidavit button and it says " I agreed." However, when I click on any of the "Claim" buttons, I get a message that says, "Please fill out the affidavit for the contest and claim your prize again." I have logged out and logged back in but same problem.

Maybe I'm missing something simple. Please advise.

JohnP

Re: Claim Your 2017 NFFC Prizes NOW: Here's The Process!

Post by JohnP » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:27 am

rkulaski wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:2018 NFFC PRIZES ARE AVAILABLE ON YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNTS NOW!!

Thanks to the SportsHub Technology IT department for getting the NFFC playoff winnings on everyone's Player Accounts now. Please follow the directions on the first post and Claim Prizes now. Then you can click on the down arrow and Withdraw Funds. Remember that if you leave $200 or more on account we will give you $80 on your account to use for any future NFBC, NFFC, CDM, MFL 10, or League Safe purchase. If you leave $3,000 or more on account we'll manually give you $100 off for future contests. Thanks all and good luck.

Enjoy and CONGRATS to all of the NFFC winners.

I click on the affidavit button and it says " I agreed." However, when I click on any of the "Claim" buttons, I get a message that says, "Please fill out the affidavit for the contest and claim your prize again." I have logged out and logged back in but same problem.

Maybe I'm missing something simple. Please advise.
The same thing happened to me. What finally worked was clicking on the specific link that is in the very first post on this thread. Not sure why it doesn't work the other way. Maybe try that?

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:49 am

Same thing happened to my buddy. He couldn't get anything to work. I sent him the link in the first post, it worked.

Maybe you want to provide that page/link somehow to everyone?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:06 pm

boutrous11 wrote:Same thing happened to my buddy. He couldn't get anything to work. I sent him the link in the first post, it worked.

Maybe you want to provide that page/link somehow to everyone?
We did Pete. We put the instructions in the newsletter that was sent out yesterday. It should work both ways and it has when I've checked to help customers but both options are available if one isn't working for some reason.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Sabretooth

Post by Sabretooth » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:36 am

So can we add money to our player accounts? I assume from a bank acct or debit card.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:26 am

Is there a way to check the status of our check? Pretty sure I requested like 10 full days ago, and was just making sure I did it correctly, and the check is on it's way. :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:43 am

BillyWaz wrote:Is there a way to check the status of our check? Pretty sure I requested like 10 full days ago, and was just making sure I did it correctly, and the check is on it's way. :D
The first checks went out Jan. 9th. There is no mail today, but hopefully everyone gets their check in the next day or two.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius