Simms-Walker Flex Switch Position

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:22 am

I was so much into the Cowboys game i didnt check for injuries and got stuck with 2 zero's.I could have put GINN in for him in my auction league.
BUT WHO CARES, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:53 am

Pretty lucky win due to horrible tackling. If your 'Boys don't play better than that, they won't make the playoffs.

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:53 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Nag':
I was able to perform this move with no issues today.

Steve Smith moved from Flex t oWR. Sims-Walker from WR to Bench and Addai from Bench to Flex. ...just stop it here man as you know which league this is pertaining to here...GK
[/QUOTE]What?
For Players. By Players.

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Snake the Cowboys had to have this game and bottom line they got it.What to take from this game.
Number one for Dallas to have any chance Romo has to play like the all pro that he is, he made big play's down the stretch and his final numbers were nice,350 yards and two td's with zero interceptions.
NUMBER TWO somebody had to step up and act like a number one reciever and today Miles Austin filled that roll.
Number three you need a running game in the NFL and you need running back depth.Tashard Choice came through big today as his td got them back in the game.
Nunber four the defense was on the field a lot and Ware finally got a sack.The block field goal was also big.
WHAT I DIDNT LIKE
Where was HURD i was expecting more than one catch.Witten was also quiet especially in the 2nd half.The running back's didnt catch a pass very strange as both back's are very good recievers.

[ October 11, 2009, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Eddiejag ]
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:12 pm

i agree, i don't like it but you can't change in middle of season the guy with the HURD example, is screwed because as of 3:02 Hurd already played at the Flex Spot, can't then move him.
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

joetreff

Post by joetreff » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Why not move your 4:00 players or Sun/Mon night players to FLEX so you can take them out if they get hurt in pre-game? What am I missing? There isn't a need to fix anything...