Ryan Torain

pizzatyme

Ryan Torain

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
42 after this week. :D Maybe, maybe not. I don't think you can trust any Washinton RB. More to the point, you cannot trust Skeletor.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

BLACKHAND

Ryan Torain

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:21 pm

thats true.

hey koq , i cant pm u back. your inbox is full.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

King of Queens

Ryan Torain

Post by King of Queens » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
thats true.

hey koq , i cant pm u back. your inbox is full. Sorry. Try now.

The Franchise

Ryan Torain

Post by The Franchise » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
Does ***Keiland waived*** change your minds at all? My thinking was that Washington knew they couldn't get Keiland to the practice squad without some team claiming him to begin the year. I always felt Torain would get a shot at some point. Once I heard that Shanahan was not happy with how Portis was running the ball (you could see it in week 2 vs. Hou) then I knew it was time to pickup Torain.

Now I'm not saying he will be stud moving forward, but it is worth a shot. He reminds me a lot of A.Foster. Same size and running style. Heck they even almost have the same birth date. The guy just needs to stay healthy.
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

BLACKHAND

Ryan Torain

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:00 pm

quote:Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
thats true.

hey koq , i cant pm u back. your inbox is full. Sorry. Try now.
[/QUOTE]you sure do have one eye on the mb and an ear to the ground. lol thats why your one ( if not "the" )best
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Money

Ryan Torain

Post by Money » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Originally posted by The Franchise:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
Does ***Keiland waived*** change your minds at all? My thinking was that Washington knew they couldn't get Keiland to the practice squad without some team claiming him to begin the year. I always felt Torain would get a shot at some point. Once I heard that Shanahan was not happy with how Portis was running the ball (you could see it in week 2 vs. Hou) then I knew it was time to pickup Torain.

Now I'm not saying he will be stud moving

forward, but it is worth a shot. He reminds me a lot of A.Foster. Same size and running style. Heck they even almost have the same birth date. The guy just needs to stay healthy.
[/QUOTE]The same Birthday's?
Joe

King of Queens

Ryan Torain

Post by King of Queens » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Originally posted by FAST MONEY:
quote:Originally posted by The Franchise:

forward, but it is worth a shot. He reminds me a lot of A.Foster. Same size and running style. Heck they even almost have the same birth date. The guy just needs to stay healthy.
[/QUOTE]Ryan Torain 8/10/86
Arian Foster 8/24/86

I'll go one deeper. "Ryan Torain" is an anagram for "Arian Nytor". So basically, they almost have the same name as well.

pizzatyme

Ryan Torain

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:10 pm

quote:Originally posted by FAST MONEY:
quote:Originally posted by The Franchise:

[/QUOTE]Ryan Torain 8/10/86
Arian Foster 8/24/86

I'll go one deeper. "Ryan Torain" is an anagram for "Arian Nytor". So basically, they almost have the same name as well.
[/QUOTE]It is written, therefore, it shall be. :D
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Sandman62

Ryan Torain

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:40 am

We're starting him in the Classic Magazine league only.