Thoughts on Satellite League last night

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:34 am

Our Classic RBs last year were LJ, Parker, Bradshaw, Washington - all of whom were injured, demoted, fired. ;) And we didn't fare well on the wire either, except for Snelling.

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:22 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
quote:Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
I think come seasons end, you, too, will be regretting any Jacobs and Housh picks....as well as Darren McFadden.

What I said about Charty's draft can be said about your Mag team, Sand. You just might be underestimating the RB position too much. It will be interesting to see who's "right" come December. Just curious, God Loves You, but which team is yours in the first mag draft?
[/QUOTE]Help out fanball by purchasing one or two. :cool:

Ben Tate....2nd best RB in draft class? Seriously? Even if he played this season, he would've been challenged to be the 2nd best back on his team. Gotta love the varying opinions on these boards and as GK has been stating......this season will be crazy.

Hey James, over 30 NFL games isn't enough to create an opinion of Leinart? Thought he was horrible coming out and he's yet to change that opinion. Did you see how Fitzgerald was injured? Leinart's been playing enough football....period....to know better than to lead his WR into a precarious situation like he did. I was watching the game as it happened and couldn't believe he would make that throw. Good luck investing in any of the Cards WR's.

Eh, here's the mag teams for all to poke fun at....remember, from a few months ago.

AUCTION
QB: Cutler, Henne, Stafford

RB: Matthews, Wells, Sproles, Hightower, Forsett, Choice

WR: Calvin, Royal, Knox, Edelman, Murphy, L.Robinson

TE: H.Miller, Cook

D: 49ers K: Gould

12 TEAM
QB: Kolb, Flacco, Henne

RB: SJax, McCoy, Wells, Hightower, Hardesty

WR: Calvin, Smith(NYG), Knox, Maclin, Royal, Jacoby, Hartline

TE: Watson, Cook

D: Chargers, 49ers K: Gould

I actually got some nice value since we drafted so early. I've invested in many of these players in most drafts, so I'm hoping roto.....er, esp.....er, fantasygu....er, footballgu..er...hoping I am right with my prognostications.

Charty, you need to let us know what league you are in so we can see how it turns out for you.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

particra

Post by particra » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:26 am

Originally posted by wahoo:
Its Ok to wait to pick your Rbs as long as you take the right ones later. Mccoy is no westbrook and wont even get the goaline carries. Jackson is a wasted pick unless spiller gets hurt. Jacobs looks washed up to me. I have never seen a winning NFFC team that didnt have competent runners. Wrs are good not great enough to carry your team. I like Housh as a wr 3. Maybe you can get a Rb in FA. Good Luck I'll disagree about Jackson. I say he ends up with more touches than Spiller

David U. Kennedy

Post by David U. Kennedy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:49 am

I hope everybody else feels that way about things in Buffalo. I live an hour from Buff and been a Bills fan for over 20 years. Jackson is a nice player but is injured and not the talent Spiller is. Your math is off for touches between the two.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Originally posted by wahoo:
I hope everybody else feels that way about things in Buffalo. I live an hour from Buff and been a Bills fan for over 20 years. Jackson is a nice player but is injured and not the talent Spiller is. Your math is off for touches between the two. Interesting. Most of what I've read say that Spiller is not an every down back and Jackson would get more touches.