Check

RedRyder

Check

Post by RedRyder » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:56 am

Originally posted by Mankind:
Still no check on my end :( my partner received his on Tuesday .... Me neither, maybe it is because we are on the West Coast and there was a holiday.
@RedRyder

Money

Check

Post by Money » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:48 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by Mankind:
Still no check on my end :( my partner received his on Tuesday .... Me neither, maybe it is because we are on the West Coast and there was a holiday. [/QUOTE]I received mine last Saturday in California.
Joe

Shrink Attack

Check

Post by Shrink Attack » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:46 am

Got mine today. Reliable and trustworthy as always.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Mankind

Check

Post by Mankind » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Still no check on my end my partner received his on Tuesday ....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me neither, maybe it is because we are on the West Coast and there was a holiday.

--------------------
Was thinking the same but we both live in Riverside, Cali and he got his check 5 days ago.

Greg Ambrosius

Check

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Still no check on my end my partner received his on Tuesday ....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me neither, maybe it is because we are on the West Coast and there was a holiday.

--------------------
Was thinking the same but we both live in Riverside, Cali and he got his check 5 days ago. Duke, contact Tom at [email protected] to find out the status of your check. It's possible we have a wrong address or something. I think everyone can see that we sent out all of the regular season checks a week ago and the final checks should be in the mail shortly. If you haven't received your check yet and you want to check on the status of it, contact Tom via email and he will look into this personally. Posting here shows us that you didn't get it, but we can't match up every Message Board name with your real name.

Just contact Tom and we'll make sure we have your W-9 and that it went out with the rest. If not, it will go out this week. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Cocktails and Dreams

Check

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Thanks for the quick regular season check. Well done.

Old School

Check

Post by Old School » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Originally posted by RedRyder:
Still no check on my end :( my partner received his on Tuesday .... Me neither, maybe it is because we are on the West Coast and there was a holiday. [/QUOTE]just got mine today (sat) on west coast. It's not the NFFC issue. You're at the mercy of the government run US post office.......... need i say more?

RedRyder

Check

Post by RedRyder » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:21 am

Originally posted by Old School:
quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:
Still no check on my end :( my partner received his on Tuesday .... Me neither, maybe it is because we are on the West Coast and there was a holiday. [/QUOTE]just got mine today (sat) on west coast. It's not the NFFC issue. You're at the mercy of the government run US post office.......... need i say more?
[/QUOTE]Easy there Joe, my Dad works for the post office... ;)

And still no check, I will e-mail Tom.
@RedRyder

King of Queens

Check

Post by King of Queens » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:38 am

Just got my check yesterday in Queens, NY. Check was dated 12/31/11, and included winnings through Week 13.

Thanks to Tom and Greg for the quick turnaround!

kentucky

Check

Post by kentucky » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:43 am

It is amazing how the "Pony Express" rides nowadays. I sent an envelope to my sister in Orlando over the holidays, it took 10 days. I sold my Music City Bowl tix to a buyer in Mississippi, it took 6 days. Maybe we need Eric Dickerson, Craig James and a few "boosters" in charge of the "Express". :cool:
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!