2010 NFFC Signup List For All Events

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:13 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Greg, please put me down as a possible move from 5pm to 12pm in the NY/Citifield Auction Championship...KoQ called me to talk smack and he scared me so much that I might have to move from one league to another...lol...Seriously, I think I'm going to be off from work for a few weeks at that time and an earlier draft would be better. I will stick with the 5pm if the other doesn';t fill.

I actually would change to a Boston draft if that was a possibility now that I should be free to drive anywhere for this event...How far of a drive is it to Chicago? We'll welcome you!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:21 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Greg, please put me down as a possible move from 5pm to 12pm in the NY/Citifield Auction Championship...KoQ called me to talk smack and he scared me so much that I might have to move from one league to another...lol...Seriously, I think I'm going to be off from work for a few weeks at that time and an earlier draft would be better. I will stick with the 5pm if the other doesn';t fill.

I actually would change to a Boston draft if that was a possibility now that I should be free to drive anywhere for this event...How far of a drive is it to Chicago? I'll do whatever you want Marc, but I'll wait for you to finalize your plans before moving you right now. Honestly, you can just see things starting to pick up, which always happens after the MLB All-Star break. You're starting to see some of the baseball guys taking a few days off to check out football and I'm confident our signups will continue to pick up.

The auction leagues need some work, no doubt about it, but I still think we'll be fine in New York and Las Vegas, and Chicago will fill up one league like always. Let's make it work and have the first overall national auction champion.

Shoot me an email when you've finalized plans and you and I will make this work.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:22 am

Originally posted by Bald is Beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:

I actually would change to a Boston draft if that was a possibility now that I should be free to drive anywhere for this event...How far of a drive is it to Chicago? We'll welcome you!
[/QUOTE]WE'LL??? :confused:

Don't you have to be signed up for events to be on the welcoming committee???

I know you will sign up Jack, just messing with ya! ;)

That being said, drive to Richmond Madden (Diesel), and I'll make sure we get on a flight that gets there in one piece! :D

[ July 12, 2010, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:02 am

Yeah Greg...Definitely keep me right where I am in the 5pm Citifield Auction. But I can switch to 12pm if two leagues fill. I'm going to be on furlough at that time, so I have time to kill.

Billy and Jack, I'd love to come to Chitown...But if I did, I'd have to bring my wife and son. I wouldn't mind that at all, but I'm not sure if they'd be up for the trip. Only because we live in NY and a vacation to us would be to get AWAY from the big city. If Chitown was driveable, believe me, I'd be there. I have a lot of good friends there and would love to hang out and party with the Chitown crew. It just doesn't seem to be in the cards.

My buddy Frank Mammola is headed to Boston and I might have taken the trip with him, but I'm an auction guy, and you guys in Boston would rather watch a RedSox/Whitesox game than play in an Auction Championship. Get your priorities straight!

So, looking forward to seeing KoQ, Team Zwickel and a bunch of the regulars in NY again this year. Good luck to everyone. I don't see Fandango on the signup list yet, but I'm sure he'll be there too. I don't think Citifield will let him bring his own bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue in there. THIS IS A GOOD THING.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:45 am

Hey Greg....Need to change Venues....Going to Bosten instead of Vegas. Classic and Primetime main events.

thanks
michael
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:18 am

Originally posted by nolencole:
Hey Greg....Need to change Venues....Going to Bosten instead of Vegas. Classic and Primetime main events.

thanks
michael Was it something I said?? :D

All done. You're good to go and have fun in Boston. The guys are going out to a Red Sox game on Friday night if you're interested and there's even a Friday afternoon Draft Champions league that we're trying to fill. Check it out. But you're all set for Beantown, Michael.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:32 am

Michael, feel free to drop in the Boston thread to see who's going and keep up w/ the weekend plans. Also please consider joining the DC there. Thanks, Mike

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:29 am

Half way there, Greg.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

cdavault

Post by cdavault » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:49 am

how many total spots are there for the classic?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:52 am

The goal is 322 teams.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich