***SHOW YOUR NFFC HSFF TEAMS HERE!***

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 am

Hey Glenn
Nice Draft last night. The way the RBs flew off the table, let you get gifts at WR. Here is my team from last night
QB Manning Sanchez and I hate both NY teams
RB Mathews D.Wil J. Stewart BEnjarvus M. Bush R. Torrain
WR Calvin Nicks Maclin Knox E. Sanders Jones Houston T. Smith
TE Gates Olsen
Def Houston
K Rackers
Good Luck
Marty

particra

Post by particra » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:54 am

Like that team Glenn. I'm worried about Ingram especially in full point PPR. I have him in the Classic and he's never going to see the field on 3rd down with Sproles. I fear a seies by series timeshare with Thomas and no catches and a 130 pt season.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:30 am

Hey Guys, thanks for the kudos. We'll see how the team holds up during the season, but I do like it right now.

OK, since a few have asked......

Like Marty said RB's (as well as the top elite QB's & TE's) were flying off the boards and the WR's were being left as values. I just zigged while almost everyone else besides Marty and me zagged.

This was very unlike most NFFC drafts in how the WR's fell. The ironic thing is I considered going elite WR with my first pick at the 3-hole because I feared that like some other NFFC drafts, there might be a limited choice of receivers left by the time I got to make another pick. I feel lucky that I eventually decided to stick with an elite RB in the 1st, as the way draft flow turned out I was able to build a WR corp I liked anyway.

Rob, I hear you on Ingram, however I agree with Snake. We all know you have to ignore one position for awhile in most of these drafts. When I decided to ignore RB2, I was hopeful that Ingram would drop as I see his first game as depressing his value. We'll see.

A lot of great teams I see posted on these boards. Should be a fun season.

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:32 am

Thanks for input snake. Being a cowboy fan and having to root for Eli to Hicks is sweet and sour. Lots of good teams in the primetime.
Good Luck to you and everyone else.
Marty

sideburnice

Post by sideburnice » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 am

12 Team $250 classic PICK 3

QB: M. STAFFORD

RB: A. PETERSON - S. JAX - P HILLIS

WR: B LLOYD - M. MANNINGHAM - K. BRITT

TE: J. GRAHAM

K: AKERS

DEF: ARI

BENCH: SPROLES - PLAX BURRES - KNOX - T GERHART - CADDY WILLIAMS - M HARDESTY - JEROME HARRISON - RICKY WILLIAMS - J RINGER