Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

King of Queens

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by King of Queens » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:31 pm

Mr. Gekko, will you be joining any other high-stakes fantasy football contests this year?

King of Queens

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by King of Queens » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:32 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
I'm starting to get convinced and as you know we had eye candy in Year One and some folks said it was a "distraction!!!" W

T

F

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:33 pm

Could you do two main events of baseball in the same day? To me, you'd DEFINITELY need to go into training for that.
i would love to do 2 baseball main events in the same day. that's an ideal situation. i love that game (NFBC) the best. awesome game, awesome format. just love it!!

training...i'd have to get another laptop battery or two. since april, i've been operating on about 5 hours a sleep a night during the week watching/researching baseball. i don't think i could train any more than i have. there's just not enough time in the day.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

da bears

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by da bears » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:34 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
I'm starting to get convinced and as you know we had eye candy in Year One and some folks said it was a "distraction!!!" W

T

F
[/QUOTE]Exactly. I had no problems at all with the eye candy in year 1.
Bauler Shot Caller

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:34 pm

In Vegas, will you go for the TKO or the KO? GO HARD OR GO HOME! KO BABY! :cool:

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:37 pm

Okay, let's say you get that No. 1 pick you're begging for. Then who goes No. 1 in our scoring system ahead of LT2???? C'mon, you have to say who's better than the consensus No. 1 pick.
since both of your main events allow owners some input on their draft slots by using KDS (Kentucky Derby Style) preferences, i have the luxury of moving draft slot #1 down my list of preferences.

for more info on KDS go here... KDS

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Then who goes No. 1 in our scoring system ahead of LT2???? C'mon, you have to say who's better than the consensus No. 1 pick.
since i'm going to be rubbing elbows with some of these boyz in vegas, i'm gonna plead the 5th on that one. :D

Greg Ambrosius

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Brett Favre. Your take on all of that??
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:41 pm

Last one for me, what's your take on the Favre situation? I'm going to post a column about my favorite player tomorrow on Rotoworld.com and basically I'm calling him a fool and stupid for this mess he created. I can't believe what's going on, but trust me that Packer Nation has moved on. I trust those outside of Packer Nation are thinking the same thing, but tell me what this Nittany Lion thinks of all this. :D i'll admit, i haven't been following the farve situation as closely as you, and i hate to say it, but i think he may somehow force the packers to trade him. an AFC team makes sense, but who? the phins? if he stays in the nfc, i think tampa is the heavy favorite.

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:46 pm

Mr. Gekko, will you be joining any other high-stakes fantasy football contests this year? i heard william cutting may be making an appearance ;)