pickup player of the week

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:34 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
So much for Gettis has a 32 point fantasy game to a minus 1. Why do i fall this trap everytime. :mad: I had a couple teams starting the Britt/Gettis combo ... last week 80 pts, this week -1.1 pts. :eek:

Still like Gettis going forward; tougher matchup today but disappointing they didn't look to him a few more times.
[/QUOTE]You gotta wonder if Lafell or Gettis will be more valuable going forward.

I have both on a bunch of different teams in different formats, but it seems like Lafell is getting more consistent looks, but I like Gettis as well.
[/QUOTE]Lafell was getting the short routes, maybe with more time against another opponent Gettis gets targets on the interm/deep rtes.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:33 am

Originally posted by GK:
On a slightly different note, I'd simply like to thank Brandon Lloyd as that krazy kat imho is the "pickup of the year" and he is almost singlehandedly saving my season in two leagues!...thanks SO much, Mr. Lloyd...GK Yup, he sure is. And we're supposed to believe some folks that DC leagues are EASIER because traditional leagues have an added "difficult" component of FAAB? Hmmm... let's see, how does that work? Wait until a player produces, bid on him (usually, the teams with early injuries or just poor drafts tend to have the biggest early season need to bid a lot)... If the player turns into a gold mine... that was HARDER than being stuck with what you drafted in a DC back in August? :confused: :rolleyes:

[ November 01, 2010, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]