Boston league BS..Ethics be dammed!

larry schechter

Post by larry schechter » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:41 am

DT, if you were tied for 1st place in W-L, and the opponent of the guy you're tied with had to start an injured player this week because he neglected to FAAB a potential replacement, you'd be complaining that the guy DIDN'T make a FAAB and just quit.

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:55 am

possibly the most ridiculous thread I have read in my short time on these boards.

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:57 am

First off Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Wow some rant Super Star Donny T now where do i begin.Yeah your right im 5 and 6 and points are low and probably wont make the playoffs.Still in the NFFC we keep track of lifetime everything as Billy Waz has the most wins.Im trying to win in every league im in no matter what my record or my points.Last week i played Ajirotutu as my options are limited and he gave me a Zero and with Vincent Jackson back and Floydd he's waiver wire fodder.I also dont need Buffalo as a 2nd defense so these cuts give me a shot at two wide outs.
I think Obomanu was the best wide out aviable who i could play and Robinson who i orginaly drafted coming off 5 catches and some nice targets could have some value.I picked up Romo because i lost Vince Young for the season and i like Romo's matchup's week 14,15,and 16. [Philly,Wash,Ariz] they all suck againest the pass.I also bid on Obomanu in all three of my Wcoff leagues and landed him in only one league for 27.I also grabbed him in the Primetime for a dollar but im loaded at reciever so could cut him next week but depending on what his role will be.Super Star Donny T im not really mad at all this as your just another character in the fantasy world but your starting to get a little paranoid and only see things how it affects your team.I can already see if you make the playoffs and something doesnt go your way and you lose we will never here the end of it.[just like in the FFOC]Your rants over in the FFPC over Bowe was another explosion and pretty soon your not going to find leagues to play in as your reputation precede's itself.
I hope you reconsider everything youve said as none of it is true and i could only imagine what Blackhand is thinking.By the way Frank is a good friend of mine and Nelson,Johhny,Dettera and others in the Boston league.
Anyway's Happy Thanksgiving everyone and go COWBOYS.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:08 am

lets tell the truth eddie. we got caught. give me back my money.

:D :D
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:17 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
First off Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Wow some rant Super Star Donny T now where do i begin.Yeah your right im 5 and 6 and points are low and probably wont make the playoffs.Still in the NFFC we keep track of lifetime everything as Billy Waz has the most wins.Im trying to win in every league im in no matter what my record or my points.Last week i played Ajirotutu as my options are limited and he gave me a Zero and with Vincent Jackson back and Floydd he's waiver wire fodder.I also dont need Buffalo as a 2nd defense so these cuts give me a shot at two wide outs.
I think Obomanu was the best wide out aviable who i could play and Robinson who i orginaly drafted coming off 5 catches and some nice targets could have some value.I picked up Romo because i lost Vince Young for the season and i like Romo's matchup's week 14,15,and 16. [Philly,Wash,Ariz] they all suck againest the pass.I also bid on Obomanu in all three of my Wcoff leagues and landed him in only one league for 27.I also grabbed him in the Primetime for a dollar but im loaded at reciever so could cut him next week but depending on what his role will be.Super Star Donny T im not really mad at all this as your just another character in the fantasy world but your starting to get a little paranoid and only see things how it affects your team.I can already see if you make the playoffs and something doesnt go your way and you lose we will never here the end of it.[just like in the FFOC]Your rants over in the FFPC over Bowe was another explosion and pretty soon your not going to find leagues to play in as your reputation precede's itself.
I hope you reconsider everything youve said as none of it is true and i could only imagine what Blackhand is thinking.By the way Frank is a good friend of mine and Nelson,Johhny,Dettera and others in the Boston league.
Anyway's Happy Thanksgiving everyone and go COWBOYS. As always Eddie, you handle your self with class. Both in your post and in your attitude towards playing the game out til the end. Now, if only you had "more street smarts or common sense" maybe you would be leading this league! ;) :D ;)

Question, is there a way to see every owner's bid? How did SuperDonny know he and Eddie were the only ones to bid on the players in question? With the new interface I may have beeb missing a key feature, can someone please let me know.
@RedRyder

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:17 am

Well now that the specifics are out, it becomes clear why the OP spoke in generalities. Had he posted WHO he was accusing, this thread would have instantly become non discussion worthy. You made it sound as if it was a group of people you didn't know of but in actual;ity it's someone that has been playing for years and like many of us would never stop trying to be competitive.

I will openly admit that over the years certain people that really bothered me, I waited to get in their league in any contest and when they did, if the opportunity presented itself to block them I did because I loved to think how it would just make their head explode.

You might want to tone down your complaining because all it is doing is adding you to small list of people that folks will love to stick it too when their year might be lost but yours isn't...
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:18 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
Did someone waive Dwayne Bowe in this league? Too funny!!!
@RedRyder

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:19 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:

:D :D The funniest thing is me stealing Romo from him and his qb is Peyton Manning. :D
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:20 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
quote:Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:

:D :D The funniest thing is me stealing Romo from him and his qb is Peyton Manning. :D
[/QUOTE]This just gets more comical by the post...lol
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:22 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
Did someone waive Dwayne Bowe in this league? Too funny!!! [/QUOTE]Oh, i just got it!!! :D

I have to remember not to take you so literally KOQ.....
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.