mattjb

The Jennifer Garner's (non-busts) 0f 2011

Post by mattjb » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:31 am

Originally posted by The FF Maestro:
quote:Originally posted by mattjb:
quote:Originally posted by The FF Maestro:
I think Bowe goes backwards.

That Chiefs schedule was so soft last year and Cassel is a bum. notwithstanding the extremely curious and inaccurate banter that i'm reading here i really have to disagree with your assessment on bowe. is the s.o.s. your only justification? please explain further.
[/QUOTE]Well clearly it's not my only justification as I subtely hinted I think his QB sucks.

Hope you had a good summer snake.
[/QUOTE]omg for the last time please stop this silly talk as i'm not this "snake" and i'm not even going to address this any further to generate whatever it is you folks want here :confused: now, I want to know more on why you think Casell sucks as last year he was good enough to make bowe a stud. what do you think has changed now and why?
[/QUOTE]I base much of my drafting (rightly or wrongly) on the 2nd half of the previous season. Bowe did nothing down the stretch - 14 catches in his last 6 games i believe.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:47 am

I think Bowe goes backwards.

That Chiefs schedule was so soft last year and Cassel is a bum. notwithstanding the extremely curious and inaccurate banter that i'm reading here i really have to disagree with your assessment on bowe. is the s.o.s. your only justification? please explain further.
[/QUOTE]Sorry FFM, I didn't mean any harm by my comments. Please carry on. We can even debate all the players you want since you seem to have a strong opinion on a lot of players as do I. The fun part is that we are arriving at a different conclusion for most players.

Hey, here is a great idea. Maybe you can ask me some questions and/or debate players under the live chat thread for Wednesday. I'm getting a little worried seeing that there is zero questions to answer as of right now.........
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Syracuse Slappers

Post by Syracuse Slappers » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 am

D. Jackson is just screaming bust....it was quite obvious when he came back he wasn't the same player....he's one hit away from thinking he's Batman....proceed with serious caution when drafting him ;)

Syracuse Slappers

Post by Syracuse Slappers » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:26 pm

i have this funny feeling that alot of you folks are not coming clean regarding your posts on this and the dolly parton thread here. and if i'm wrong then i think that the nffc just might be easier than i expected, which is a good thing. ....or you're just that bad... ;)

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:55 pm

i have this funny feeling that alot of you folks are not coming clean regarding your posts on this and the dolly parton thread here. and if i'm wrong then i think that the nffc just might be easier than i expected, which is a good thing. This is definitely "Snake".

Always wants info from you, but is never willing to give an honest answer in return. :(

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm

this is too funny. i love the internet.