LOCKS of the week

JB

LOCKS of the week

Post by JB » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:06 pm

Well done NNOY! I hope you have been laying some serious green during this hot streak of yours. By the way i'm now 2-2 and will be 3-2 after tomorrow! Go pack!!

Originally posted by nnoy:
Updated Results:

NNOY 3-0 (SD W, Car W, Stl W)
KW3 2-1 (NYG W, Min W, Jax L)
Swearengen 2-1 (Dal L, SD W, Buf W)
JB 1-2 (Cle L, Mia L, Stl W) only wanted 3 games, but he added (Bal, GB)
FFMadMan 1-1 (Pit W, Oak L) (Bal)

Looks like this group could put a hurt on Vegas.

KW3

LOCKS of the week

Post by KW3 » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:52 am

Giants secondary steps up and completely shuts down the Cowboy WRs. I didn't even see Glenn or Bryant near the ball on Sunday. At the 2:00 warning, the 3 Cowboy WRs combined for 5 catches for 45 yards. Keyshawn caught a couple of slants. That was it. Cowboys averaged a pathetic 4 yards per pass.

They ran defensive coordinator Tem Lewis out of Pitt because his blitz schemes weren't working. He simply didn't have the CBs in PIT to allow him to succesfully send guys from all angles on the blitz. That isn't the case in NY. The Giants have 2 premier starting CBs and solid reserves at CB. And the rookie Wilson is playing like a Pro Bowl player. He had 1.5 sacks yesterday. He plays the pass and run. He flies all over the field. He's probably the fastest SS in the NFL.

The Giants will be tough the rest of the way. They look like a 11-12 win team to this Giants fan.

NNOY...great job on the picks. 9 for 9? Outstanding. I'll be looking for your picks next week. ;o)

nnoy

LOCKS of the week

Post by nnoy » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:55 am

Final Results:

NNOY 3-0 (SD W, Car W, Stl W)
KW3 2-1 (NYG W, Min W, Jax L)
Swearengen 2-1 (Dal L, SD W, Buf W)
FFMadMan 2-1 (Pit W, Oak L, Bal W)
JB 2-3 (Cle L, Mia L, Stl W, Bal W, GB L)

[ October 12, 2004, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: nnoy ]