Who's Coming To The 2007 NFFC And Where?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:18 am

Daryl Hope of Denton, Texas becomes our fourth owner for the main event in Tampa as he's moving from the Windy City to the Sunshine State in 2007. Last year he led his Texas Wild team to a 7-6 record in Chicago League 6, finishing fourth in total points with 1,620.5 and 93rd overall. Texas Wild then finished 90th overall in the Consolation Round with 601.46 points. We're glad to have Turbough back in the NFFC for another season and we wish Daryl good luck in the hunt for this year's $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:29 am

I know that Kevin Dukesherer of San Diego, California is too buried in his baseball team to notice this welcome, but I'll provide a nice one anyway!! :D Kevin is an original member of the NFBC and NFFC family who has been one of our best number crunchers for the NFFC and he has our Lifetime Rankings updated now, which I owe him a Corona for. He will be joining us once again at the Flamingo in Las Vegas this summer for the $650 Auction League, the $650 Draft Champions League and the main event. Last year his teams were oooooooohhhhh so close to cashing out. The Zefurs finished 10-3 in the LV Auction League and had the fifth seed with 1,635.9 points, but lost in the first round of the playoffs. His Zefurs Draft Champions team finished sixth with 2,405.15 points and his Zefurs main event team finished 7-6 in Las Vegas 3 with 1,521.6 points. His baseball teams are off to a fast start, so I trust a better football season as well! :D Welcome back KJ Duke and best of luck this year in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize, the $5,000 league prize, the $4,250 Draft Champions League prize and the $4,000+ in Auction League prizes.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:38 am

It's always good to welcome another original member of the NFFC family back to the event in Las Vegas, even if I know he's going to be wearing that familiar Bears' Urlacher jersey on Draft Day! ;) Let's give it up for the return of Matthew Bauler of Memphis, Tennessee as he will be joining us once again for the main event at the Flamingo Las Vegas on Saturday, Sept. 1st. Matt won $5,000 and the Las Vegas League 4 title last year with a record-tying 12-1 record as he led Team Bauler to a fourth place overall finish during the regular season with 1,832.35 points. Team Bauler then finished 21st in the Championship Round with 528.2 points. Great season Matt and best of luck this year in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize.

Now don't let those two baseball satellite leagues I talked you into entering get in the way of your football analysis! ;) This is still where the family bread is earned, you know!! :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:22 am

Let's give it up for the return of Mike Valdora of Brick, New Jersey to the NFFC as he will be joining us on Friday, Aug. 31 for the Draft Champions League at the New York Hilton and again on Saturday, Sept. 1 for the main event. Mike competed in the main event in New York for the first time last year and led his F-Troop team to a 6-7 record in New York League 5, finishing with 1,465.95 points. We're glad to have you back in 2007 for two events, Mike, and we wish you best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize, the $5,000 league prize and the $4,250 Draft Champions League prize.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:49 am

What would one of our high-stakes events be like without George Kleemann in it? BORING!! :D George has been an original member of the NFBC and NFFC families since 2004 and he's even talked his wife and two sons to compete in our baseball main event. When it comes to football, George is the die-hard fan and the Palatine, Illinois native will be joining us once again at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott for the $650 Draft Champions League on Friday, Aug. 31st and the main event on Saturday, Sept. 1st. Last year, George led his Lake Shore Drive team to a sixth place finish in the Chicago Draft Champions League with 2,502.3 points, while his Lake Shore Drive team finished 5-8 in Chicago League 1. George is also excited to compete in the Super Satellite League again this year and he's willing to run the overall standings for that league again (with Sandi's help, of course!). Welcome back George and best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize, the $5,000 league prize and the $4,250 Draft Champions League prize.

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:31 pm

Greg,

I'm definitely in for Chicago this year. What do I need to do to sign up?

Wayne Ellis

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:11 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Greg,

I'm definitely in for Chicago this year. What do I need to do to sign up?

Wayne Ellis I'll shoot you an e-mail Wayne and get you all set up. Welcome back.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:08 am

Let's get back to the signups and welcome back another veteran NFFC member to the contest in 2007. Ron Kraus of Medfield, Massachusetts will be joining us once again at the Flamingo Las Vegas this year for the NFFC Quadfecta as he has signed up for the $1,300 Auction League and $1,300 Draft Champions League on Friday, Aug. 31st, the main event on Saturday, Sept. 1st and the NFFC Ultimate Auction League on Sunday, Sept. 2nd. Ron is the defending champion of the Las Vegas $1,250 Auction League as he led Team Kraus to three straight playoff wins and the $6,250 league prize. Team Kraus finished with the fourth seed after the regular season, going 9-4 with 1,714.3 points, before getting hot in the playoffs. Team Kraus also finished with 1,528.4 points in Las Vegas League 4 of the main event and finished 12th in the Las Vegas Draft Champions League with 2,184.95 points. Great job Ron and best of luck this year in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize, the $5,000 league prize, the $37,500 Ultimate League prize, the $8,500 Draft Champions League prize and the $8,000+ in Auction League prizes.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:16 am

We're glad to welcome back another original member of the NFFC family as Mark Moyer will once again be returning to the Flamingo Las Vegas for the NFFC Trifecta on Aug. 31-Sept. 2. Mark will be returning for the Ultimate Draft League, the $1,300 Draft Champions League and the $1,300 Auction League. Unfortunately, his dance card is always filled up for our Saturday main event! ;) Last year, Mark led his Follow Me team to the playoffs in the NFFC Ultimate League as it earned the sixth seed with a 7-6 record and 1,535.65 points before losing in the first round of the playoffs. His Follow Me Draft Champions League team finished ninth with 2,346.25 points and his Follow Me Auction League team just missed the playoffs at 6-7 and with 1,625.6 points. Mark was one of our most successful owners in 2005 and I trust he will be back in the winner's circle again soon. Welcome back Mark and best of luck in the hunt for this year's $37,500 Ultimate League prize, the $8,500 Draft Champions League prize and the $8,000+ in Auction League prizes.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:27 am

Okay, we'll take care of two signups in one post as we welcome the brothers Matthew and John Bayley of Urbana, Maryland back to the NFFC's main event in New York on Saturday, Sept. 1st. Matthew has been an original member of the NFFC family since 2004 and I trust he will find a way to get in the auction league this year somehow! ;) Last year he led his Honolulu Hammers team to a 7-6 record in New York League 1, finishing 114th overall with 1,604.65 points. The Honolulu Hammers then finished 23rd overall in the Consolation Round with 661.69 points. John almost won the overall title in 2005 and last year he led Team Bayley to a 6-7 record in New York League 9, placing 49th overall with 1,687.25 points. We welcome both members back for a fourth season of NFFC competition and wish them both the best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize.