2006 NFFC Satellite League Signup List

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:48 am

We're glad to take this initial signup from Lance Turbes of Burlingame, California, but we hope he's going to dive in for more than this! :D Sportsbettingman has joined Z-Men in the $100 Winner-Take-All NFFC Satellite League on Wednesday, Aug. 9th at 7 p.m. EST in what already looks to be a cage match showdown! :D Hopefully Lance will be back for more and we'd love to get his butt back to Las Vegas with us since we haven't seen him since the 2005 NFBC live draft. Welcome aboard for now Lance and best of luck in the hunt for the free 2007 entry.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:51 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
We're glad to take this initial signup from Lance Turbes of Burlingame, California, but we hope he's going to dive in for more than this! :D Sportsbettingman has joined Z-Men in the $100 Winner-Take-All NFFC Satellite League on Wednesday, Aug. 9th at 7 p.m. EST in what already looks to be a cage match showdown! :D Hopefully Lance will be back for more and we'd love to get his butt back to Las Vegas with us since we haven't seen him since the 2005 NFBC live draft. Welcome aboard for now Lance and best of luck in the hunt for the free 2007 entry. Thanks Greg...you know me all too well!

I'd love to mix it up with the big boys of the NFFC in a $500-1000 satellite! I see the chatter generated for the June 25th draft, and it gets my competitive spirits going! (...or is it just my cabinet of "spirits")

My problem is I don't know enough of you guys...I recognize Nag, Ponch, Gordon Gekko, Ted's Cracked Head, Hook, and your board regulars like King of Queens, etc...let me know which satellite in that range plans to attract these high profile guys...or expand my list of those to watchout for.

I reach "full" after about 4-5 days in Vegas...but I'll make an exception in 2007 when I beat Zmen and the rest in my first little satellite.

Let me know the scoop, Greg...who are your best of the best???

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:13 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
We're glad to take this initial signup from Lance Turbes of Burlingame, California, but we hope he's going to dive in for more than this! :D Sportsbettingman has joined Z-Men in the $100 Winner-Take-All NFFC Satellite League on Wednesday, Aug. 9th at 7 p.m. EST in what already looks to be a cage match showdown! :D Hopefully Lance will be back for more and we'd love to get his butt back to Las Vegas with us since we haven't seen him since the 2005 NFBC live draft. Welcome aboard for now Lance and best of luck in the hunt for the free 2007 entry. Thanks Greg...you know me all too well!

I'd love to mix it up with the big boys of the NFFC in a $500-1000 satellite! I see the chatter generated for the June 25th draft, and it gets my competitive spirits going! (...or is it just my cabinet of "spirits")

My problem is I don't know enough of you guys...I recognize Nag, Ponch, Gordon Gekko, Ted's Cracked Head, Hook, and your board regulars like King of Queens, etc...let me know which satellite in that range plans to attract these high profile guys...or expand my list of those to watchout for.

I reach "full" after about 4-5 days in Vegas...but I'll make an exception in 2007 when I beat Zmen and the rest in my first little satellite.

~Lance
[/QUOTE]Word on the street is that another satellite featuring many of these individuals is being planned for August. However, you're apparently going to need to wear a dress to participate.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:59 pm

Ha! I'll type that I'm wearing a dress. Whatever it takes!!! Let me know King!

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:20 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

~Lance
[/QUOTE]I'll make sure you get in the right league with these guys. Stay tuned and as KOQ said there are a few caged match leagues being organized now for July and August. We'll save a spot for you.

Our guys are just like the other guys. Football die-hards. Year-round fantasy football fanatics. A bit crazy. Lots of testosterone, even the gals. Big barks, little bites. Nothing to fear here. It's all good and in many ways our boards are more active year-round than the other ones. It's all in good fun and I think the satellite leagues allow us to start the season a little earlier than I ever planned before, which again is good for the MB fodder. Trust me, you fit in with this group. You keep the MB fodder going late at night, when some of us are getting our beauty sleep! You're like the late night DJ. :D

Stay well and jump in a few more satellite leagues so that you get to know these folks a little better....and they get to know you a little better. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:57 pm

Greg,

Is it not possible to just sign up on the site itself or do we have to contact you first?

Thanks

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:32 am

Originally posted by TURBOUGH:
Greg,

Is it not possible to just sign up on the site itself or do we have to contact you first?

Thanks Yeah, just sign up online. Click on Register and then scroll down on the second page to where it says VIew Satellite Leagues. Click on that and the whole list is there. Time to jump on in Daryl.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:39 am

Michael Lins of Hillsborough, New Jersey is a veteran NFBC player who has entered the NFFC for the first time and now he's jumping into the satellite leagues with full force. Michael becomes our first signup for the $250 July 26th NFFC Satellite League and the third signup for the $500 Aug. 9th Satellite League. Welcome aboard Michael and best of luck in the hunt for those league prizes.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:28 am

Daryl Hope of Denton, Texas becomes our fourth signup for the $500 NFFC Satellite League on Wednesday, Aug. 23rd. Welcome aboard Daryl and we'll have some fun with that one before the live draft. Good luck.