Here Comes The Weather

Coltsfan

Here Comes The Weather

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:30 pm

I did start the Cleveland punter tonight. I'm sure he will be good for 11 kicks and 500 yards.

Wayne

da bears

Here Comes The Weather

Post by da bears » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:18 pm

The Steelers might just be the worst team in the league right now after that pathetic showing tonight against the Browns.

Oh well at least Holmes got 15.3 points tonight.
Bauler Shot Caller

rkulaski

Here Comes The Weather

Post by rkulaski » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Nice night out of Holmes. Ward, Big Ben, and Mendy were awful. Can't blame anyone for starting Mendenhall. C Jennings anyone?

bobsgym13

Here Comes The Weather

Post by bobsgym13 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:28 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Bet the under...even if it drops to 20! :D W :eek: W
Luck in FF is like a game of Russian Roulette. The BWaz's of the world only have one bullet to spin - the rest of us have two. It's still mostly luck, but ...
-By Bob (For Gekko)

Tom Kessenich

Here Comes The Weather

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:28 am

Originally posted by rkulaski:
Nice night out of Holmes. Ward, Big Ben, and Mendy were awful. Can't blame anyone for starting Mendenhall. C Jennings anyone? I decided to stick with Holmes in the league I have him. I also went with Ward but the good thing is I've clinched a playoff berth and a division title in that league already so his weak 6 points won't hurt me.

My main league is pretty much a two-team race for the title. The guy I'm in contention with picked up the Browns' defense. I didn't know he did that until this morning. I don't know what shocks me more, the fact he picked them up or the fact it was a genius move.

Unbelievable.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich