My ^&$@ing player didn't do $!^!# this week

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:23 am

I cant believe you guys heard me in VEGAS. I was wondering what that guy john ment by saying you should have taken brees , how did he read my mind. Now you no why i was so upset, was john the one who took brees.BREES was the only QB WHO i wanted that almost made it back. Every guy i wanted went in that run , BREES was the last and you all heard me in VEGAS.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:26 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
I cant believe you guys heard me in VEGAS. I was wondering what that guy john ment by saying you should have taken brees , how did he read my mind. Now you no why i was so upset, was john the one who took brees.BREES was the only QB WHO i wanted that almost made it back. Every guy i wanted went in that run , BREES was the last and you all heard me in VEGAS. LOL... Being on the west coast, I kinda lump all the NY MB'ers together. I remember one of them baggin' on Brees last week. Just thought it was a nice fit here. Brees is a lot better than The Purse. :D
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:49 am

Originally posted by UFS:
Being on the west coast, I kinda lump all the NY MB'ers together. Tread carefully, John.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:18 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by UFS:
Being on the west coast, I kinda lump all the NY MB'ers together. Tread carefully, John. [/QUOTE]Thanks.

Since I draft out of LV, I can't put a face on NY'ers so I lump them together.

Don't make my comment into something it's not.

And for the record, what Fantasy company has taken 100 customers and family to Yankee Stadium for catered parties and game three of the last four years?

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:25 am

quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by UFS:
Being on the west coast, I kinda lump all the NY MB'ers together. Tread carefully, John. [/QUOTE]Thanks.

Since I draft out of LV, I can't put a face on NY'ers so I lump them together.

Don't make my comment into something it's not.

And for the record, what Fantasy company has taken 100 customers and family to Yankee Stadium for catered parties and game three of the last four years?
[/QUOTE]You should come to NY so we can put a face on you!

Do you lump all the midwest people together, too?

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:35 am

You should come to NY so we can put a face on you!

Do you lump all the midwest people together, too? [/quote]

No, they're not as obnoxious , they just blend in.

I just might draft in NY after analyzing the first 2 rounds last night.

McGahee went #11 in NY3/4/6/7. Sounds like a grudge against upstate if you ask me. Deuce #15 in NY5 :eek:

[ September 14, 2005, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: UFS ]

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:35 am

quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
You should come to NY so we can put a face on you!

Do you lump all the midwest people together, too? [/QUOTE]No, they're not as obnoxious , they just blend in.

I just might draft in NY after analyzing the first 2 rounds last night.

McGahee went #11 in NY3/4/6/7. Sounds like a grudge against upstate if you ask me. Deuce #15 in NY5 :eek:
[/quote]

Please come to NY -- it's always great to compete against the "experts." Maybe I'll even have the good fortune to learn a thing or two from your 20 years of experience.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:15 am

Please come to NY -- it's always great to compete against the "experts." Maybe I'll even have the good fortune to learn a thing or two from your 20 years of experience. Don't recall ever claiming myself an "expert". Expert leagues are a farce IMO. How many leagues do they have to play in so that they get lucky in one and claim the title next year in their pub?

It is great competing in the same league as GG and Z-Men. You want to compete, invite them to NY.

Ask me anything. Maybe I can help, maybe I can't. One thing that 20 years has taught me is that anyone thinks that they are above learning and improving is in for a big fall. Call it Murphy's Law of Fantasy Sports if you will.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:34 am

Don't recall ever claiming myself an "expert". Expert leagues are a farce IMO. How many leagues do they have to play in so that they get lucky in one and claim the title next year in their pub?While you may not have titled yourself an expert, the fact remains that you have on more than one occasion mentioned your "20 years of running leagues." Why bring it up if not trying to represent your expertise?

It is great competing in the same league as GG and Z-Men. You want to compete, invite them to NY.Who says I haven't? Also, what's wrong with inviting you? The 100+ "obnoxious" people drafting in NY would love to show you a good time.

Ask me anything. Maybe I can help, maybe I can't. The draft analysis was helpful. Thank you--and I didn't even have to ask.

One thing that 20 years has taught me is thatSee? There you go again!

anyone thinks that they are above learning and improving is in for a big fall. Call it Murphy's Law of Fantasy Sports if you will. Very good point. I'm going to quote you on it, if that's okay.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:02 am

Thanks!

You guys live to be obnoxious. fess up.

It's a compliment.

When did NY'ers get so sensitive? :rolleyes:

I always have a great time in Manhattan. Can't think of a better place to spend two weeks.

Draft analysis is fun to look at. Why did McGahee go #11 in four NY drafts?

I just post observations from running 20 years of 14-team drafts. That's all.

If W.Parker plays this way all year, just proves my point that it doesn't matter where you draft. Kudos to those that took him.

On Murphy's Law... here's another one... in any trading league, not just mine, the degree to which you complain/cry/outburst about a trade is inversely proportional to the degree in which the trade will eventually turn out.

Ex:UFS is a point league. We had an owner trade Tejada to #1 team in league for M.Young and J.Lieber at deadline. 3 guys went nuts on the guy. M.Young has killed Tejada since the trade. Happens all the time.