ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Tom Kessenich

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:23 am

Unfortunately, due to the new rule the Bears couldn't challenge it. The TD challenges have to come from upstairs. Pretty major screwing of the pooch there and another reason why reviewing every TD is absurd in my opinion. It took the call out of the team's hands even though a clear mistake had been made by the officials.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

particra

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by particra » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:21 am

So, apparently the Nicks play is now being ruled a catch for 23 yards.

mattjb

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by mattjb » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:26 am

Originally posted by Hells Satans:
So, apparently the Nicks play is now being ruled a catch for 23 yards. that is ridiculous. it was ruled incomplete. major can of worms.

Cocktails and Dreams

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:58 am

Some things never change with the overpowering of message boards.

In a side note that is the most absurd stat change ever. So stupid I cannot even believe it. If he caught the ball then the ball should have been at the 7 yard line after the play. It was ruled that he didn't catch it and it was placed at the nine where the interference was. So if the Giants wanted to challenge the ruling on the field to gain the extra two yards, they needed to do it. Not a play that should EVER involve a stat change. Ridiculous.

BillyWaz

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Originally posted by Cocktails and Dreams:
Some things never change with the overpowering of message boards.

In a side note that is the most absurd stat change ever. So stupid I cannot even believe it. If he caught the ball then the ball should have been at the 7 yard line after the play. It was ruled that he didn't catch it and it was placed at the nine where the interference was. So if the Giants wanted to challenge the ruling on the field to gain the extra two yards, they needed to do it. Not a play that should EVER involve a stat change. Ridiculous. While it does benefit me in the FFPC, I agree Chad.

I am very surprised this is being changed.

mattjb

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by mattjb » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:45 pm

doesn't affect me at all but it's a bad decision and some people are going to have a win taken away and be very pissed off.

jdobies64

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by jdobies64 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:47 pm

FYI:

Hakeem Nicks - WR - Giants
The NFL has credited Hakeem Nicks with a 23-yard reception from Week 2 after it was initially ruled a pass interference penalty.
It's a 2.3-point swing in standard scoring leagues, bringing Nicks' Week 2 stat line up from three catches for 15 yards and a touchdown to four grabs for 38 yards and the score. Fantasy commissioners will have to dictate in their own leagues how to treat the situation, but the play surely was a reception down the left sideline with Bradley Fletcher in coverage. For the season, Nicks is up to 11 grabs for 160 yards, plus the one TD.