Rob Benetti Is The 2006 NFFC Champion

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:37 am

Thanks again,

Scott and Z - Maybe I will try and snag a group of Derby Tix?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Sack

Post by Sack » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:33 pm

Rob - congrats on taking down such a coveted prize. Long after the 100k is spent, invested, or simply locked away the thing you'll keep forever is the fact that you are the Champ. Congrats.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:39 am

Side Note:

The stress from the last week resulted in an 8 pound weight loss over the holidays. I may have to write an NFFC Diet Book.

You can look for that to be out next Fall and I will be sending Oprah the first copy.

edelman24

Post by edelman24 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:47 am

Hey Rob..I hear you I barely ate or spoke to anyone throughout the holiday lol

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:23 am

Congrats to Rob and all of this year's winners! Great competition! Cheers and see ya next year!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

Sound Advice

Post by Sound Advice » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:06 am

The NFFC Barley and Hops diet:

You barley eats, and hops around like a goof.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:49 am

Not trying to pick any fights Rob, but you must admit that the way our champion was announced is a bit different than the way it's done on the other site. There's no reason for the members to announce who has won that big of a prize. Congrats again and I'm glad to see there's a lot of fellowship among our gang and I'm glad everyone knows who won this contest. Hook up with Tom for that champion's story and we'll have all the news that's fit to print about Ted's Cracked Head on the site soon! :D And remember, get pretty before we take that magazine cover shot of you for our first football issue of Fantasy Sports Magazine! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:06 pm

WAY TO GO ROB. grate job and well deserved. looking forward to playing again with you next year , because you cant be the best unless you beat the best and you are the best !!
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:32 pm

And remember, get pretty before we take that magazine cover shot of you for our first football issue of Fantasy Sports Magazine! This is not going to sell any magazines but it will surely get numerous double-takes which could draw even more attention to it.

Can we just have someone draw up a likeness or cartoon? Maybe that would be more prudent.

I wonder if I should get my NFFC Champion Tattoo before the photo? Do I have permission to use your logo/shield for this? ;)

Gordon and Josh, are you guys up for this?

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:41 pm

Hey Rob..I hear you I barely ate or spoke to anyone throughout the holiday lol
My son moved away this fall to be the broadcaster for the High Point Panthers in NC and he also does the pre/half time and post game shows for Georgia Tech. He came home for the Holidays and I think that might be his last trip home. He and my wife were on eggshells all weekend and I did plenty of talking, just not about much other than the NFFC. They were quite tired of it and scared to talk to me until McMichael found the endzone late Xmas night.

It was more brutal for them I think but I am trying to make it up to them and think I can. ;)