NFFC Post-Season Contest Signup List

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:01 am

Originally posted by Team Legacy:
Greg, put me down for a $120 and a $60.

Thanks. Sounds good Scott.

Here's what I'll do for everyone who has asked me to take care of their signups. I'll get you set up through Fantasy911.com today and they will send you an e-mail telling you that you have x amount in your account and you can set up your NFFC post-season teams and lineups. So in Scott's case, I'll set him up for $180 and he can then set up his $120 team and $60 team today. You will have unlimited transactions throughout the playoffs and all signups will be final on Saturday just before the kickoff of the first game in the afternoon.

There is a new federal law in place now that prevents us from keeping credit card numbers on file, so Tom and I will have to reach out to each of you again and get your credit card numbers this week. Look for e-mails from Tom and me today and tomorrow and if you can call us back with the numbers or e-mail them to us we'll process the cards here at Krause Publications and get you all set. But we'll even get your teams in place before we run those cards for NFFC members who we know well.

So we're working on all of this today and I'll update the list of teams on this thread continually through the week. We are shooting for 150 teams in each price level and it's first-come, first-serve. Thanks all and good luck. This should be a fun, fun contest as the NFL playoffs look WIDE OPEN!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:03 am

Originally posted by Poopy Tooth:
Greg,

Have the checks for the regular season been processed or in process? I would like to sign up, but it would be easier if you could take the entry fee from my prize money.

I finished second in satellite league (let's not talk about the 4th and 1 NON STOP of Forte by YOUR Packers, as I lost championship by 4.8 points :)

Sorry to vent there, but I'd love to take a shot at the $120 league. This sounds like a fun contest, can't believe I never knew you did this in the past...always fun to make a charitable donation!

Mike Lins

If you need league info:
NBC Sept 2nd $250 Entry fee Michael, the regular season checks are going out today from Cincinnati. We can transfer those winnings to cover this expense if needed and I'll e-mail you back today with a form that you'll need to sign giving us permission to do that. That's not a problem at all. I'll set you up for a $120 league and we'll get busy on this one today. Thanks man and trust me, the Packers disappointed me a lot more than they did you this year. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:11 am

The first post on this thread has the current signup list for our NFFC Post-Season contest. As of this morning, we have 30 paid entrants at $120, 28 at $60 and 43 at $30. We are shooting for 150 entrants and guaranteeing the prize money on that total. If we go over that, we'll continue to increase the prize payout accordingly. Last year I think we had 170 entrants at $120 and this is our first year that we've added the $60 and $30 contests. I have a feeling the $30 level will sell out first.

Thanks all and you can sign up directly at www.fantasy911.com or contact me at [email protected] and I'll hit your cc and get you set up on fantasy911.com. The scoring will be done on the fantasy911.com site, not the NFFC game site, so we'll need to get you a username and password for that site. Don't wait until the last minute if possible.

Thanks all and good luck in our 4th annual NFFC Post-Season Contest.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:15 am

2@$60
2@$30

Please take out of second check.

911 acct name is "ultimatefs"
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:26 am

Originally posted by JohnZ:
2@$60
2@$30

Please take out of second check.

911 acct name is "ultimatefs" Will do. Look for an e-mail in the next day from Fantasy911.com giving you access to your teams and I'll e-mail a form allowing us to take this out of your second check later this week. You can sign it and send back to us. Thanks and good luck.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:10 am

Greg,

Please add another entry for me at the $30 level AND add another entry for me at the $60 level...

I'll now have a total of 3 entries in each of those levels. I received the email with my fantasy911.com credit, but I'll wait to get my teams set up until I get these final teams added to my account.

I'll send you an email about the credit card info.

Thanks,

Marc
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Hammerheads

Post by Hammerheads » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:03 am

Greg, I want 2 @ $120

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:18 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Greg,

Please add another entry for me at the $30 level AND add another entry for me at the $60 level...

I'll now have a total of 3 entries in each of those levels. I received the email with my fantasy911.com credit, but I'll wait to get my teams set up until I get these final teams added to my account.

I'll send you an email about the credit card info.

Thanks,

Marc Got it Marc. Tom Hatfield at Fantasy911.com will set these two teams up for you. Thanks and good luck.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:19 pm

Originally posted by Hammerheads:
Greg, I want 2 @ $120 I saw you have one already Dan. I'll get a second one set up tonight.

Sabretooth

Post by Sabretooth » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:30 pm

greg please sign me up for $120 $10,000 please chris