how many satellite leagues?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:53 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
If memory serves MANY including myself were KO'ed off that site, especially when you were the only one to obtain Ahman Green because more than 1/2 the league "froze". Geez Snake, if you would have got Green, you would be even WORSE!! :eek: You should be counting your blessings!

So that would make it EITHER 0 for 7 or 1 for 7 (if you come through in the Snake Classic) for this year in making any $$$, correct?

Oh by the way..I won my bet. ;) ...is it just SNAKE or can you honestly not read?...Ahman Green WAS NOT EVEN MENTIONED in his post...please re-read ALL and TRY to comprehend, oh-blessed Schoolteacher...thanks much...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Simply mentioning that you COULD have ad Ahman Green, but didn't get him because MANY OTHERS got "froze".

You obviously would have been worse off had you got him, but got LUCKY that others had problems. He was them put back in the pool, and you didn't get him.

That was worked IN YOUR FAVOR Snake, but that doesn't cry the blues like the "bad luck beats", eh comrade?..... hehehehehe!
[/QUOTE]...hey, simply curious here Wazass...not to specifically point any of the comrades here out but why don't you ask GiGi Le Femme, Route C, Team Thompson, God Loves You, RIWORKHORSE, Big Mo, Quahogs, Sack, Nag, Diesel, Bennetti, Fi$her, Captain Hook, KingofIQ, and a whole host of others how they did this season in the Main as well as ALL of their leagues also?...hehehe...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Very simple Snake....

ALL those players you mentioned have either......

A) DO NOT BOAST LIKE YOU

or

B) HAVE made a profit in the NFFC in their previous 3 seasons (something you HAVE not done!)

Better hope you win in the Snake Classic this week Snake or FOUR straight years of NOT turning a profit in 16 leagues doesn't look good AT ALL!!! :(

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:01 pm

quote:Originally posted by Team Canada:
I would be very interested in seeing what people's results were only including NFFC style league's percentage wise in terms of hypothetically making the playoffs in the main, as I know from reading the names in the sattelite leagues and then seeing multiple NFFC playoff births from them the competition is just as stiff if not tougher in the sattelite's
I do believe people would probably lie but I will start with my record:
I was in the main and 2 sattelites my main was hit really hard with injuries and one sattelite was absolutely destroyed by injuries leaving me one fairly healthy team that is second in scoring and pumped a 220 in the first week of playoffs.
That's 1 out of 3 33.333% I would be very interested to see what the major talkers on here put up especially snake who it seems has dissappeared? ...the Main is infinitely easier than some of the Satellites like The SNAKE Classic, SuperSatelliteDC28, NY/Chicago Grudge, Billy Wazass DC, etc...
[/QUOTE]I gotta disagree here Snake.

As someone who WON the NY/Chicago Grudge, BillyWaz DC, AND dominated in points (200+ over you I believe) in the Snake Classic (only to lose in the championship) LAST year, I can say these leagues are NOT easier.

Last year, I didn't even win my Main league (but in fairness, under this year's playoff system I would have).

Also, if the Main event is "infinitely easier", why......

A) Have we not had the OVERALL champ EVER get back to the championship round since the inception of the NFFC in 2004

AND

B) Has such a skilled battle scarred fantasy warrior such as yourself not been able to do better than 3RD out of 14 in your 4 years in the Main??? :confused:

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:05 pm

If memory serves MANY including myself were KO'ed off that site, especially when you were the only one to obtain Ahman Green because more than 1/2 the league "froze". Geez Snake, if you would have got Green, you would be even WORSE!! :eek: You should be counting your blessings!

So that would make it EITHER 0 for 7 or 1 for 7 (if you come through in the Snake Classic) for this year in making any $$$, correct?

Oh by the way..I won my bet. ;) ...is it just SNAKE or can you honestly not read?...Ahman Green WAS NOT EVEN MENTIONED in his post...please re-read ALL and TRY to comprehend, oh-blessed Schoolteacher...thanks much...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Simply mentioning that you COULD have ad Ahman Green, but didn't get him because MANY OTHERS got "froze".

You obviously would have been worse off had you got him, but got LUCKY that others had problems. He was them put back in the pool, and you didn't get him.

That was worked IN YOUR FAVOR Snake, but that doesn't cry the blues like the "bad luck beats", eh comrade?..... hehehehehe!
[/QUOTE]...hey, simply curious here Wazass...not to specifically point any of the comrades here out but why don't you ask GiGi Le Femme, Route C, Team Thompson, God Loves You, RIWORKHORSE, Big Mo, Quahogs, Sack, Nag, Diesel, Bennetti, Fi$her, Captain Hook, KingofIQ, and a whole host of others how they did this season in the Main as well as ALL of their leagues also?...hehehe...SNAKE

A) DO NOT BOAST LIKE YOU

or

B) HAVE made a profit in the NFFC in their previous 3 seasons (something you HAVE not done!)

Better hope you win in the Snake Classic this week Snake or FOUR straight years of NOT turning a profit in 16 leagues doesn't look good AT ALL!!! :(
[/QUOTE]2) when SNAKE finished in the top 6% in 2005's Main (#17 out of 280 owners, which is not too shabby an accomplishment), and was only paid $500 for it, was it his fault that he didn't turn a profit?...
[/QUOTE]No, just a bad break. BUT, the fact that if you don't win this week in the Snake Classic, you HAVE NOT been able to turn a profit in 15 OTHER NFFC tries also, DOES constitute a pattern.....

Wouldn't you agree?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:08 pm

quote:Originally posted by Team Canada:
I would be very interested in seeing what people's results were only including NFFC style league's percentage wise in terms of hypothetically making the playoffs in the main, as I know from reading the names in the sattelite leagues and then seeing multiple NFFC playoff births from them the competition is just as stiff if not tougher in the sattelite's
I do believe people would probably lie but I will start with my record:
I was in the main and 2 sattelites my main was hit really hard with injuries and one sattelite was absolutely destroyed by injuries leaving me one fairly healthy team that is second in scoring and pumped a 220 in the first week of playoffs.
That's 1 out of 3 33.333% I would be very interested to see what the major talkers on here put up especially snake who it seems has dissappeared? ...the Main is infinitely easier than some of the Satellites like The SNAKE Classic, SuperSatelliteDC28, NY/Chicago Grudge, Billy Wazass DC, etc...
[/QUOTE]I gotta disagree here Snake.

As someone who WON the NY/Chicago Grudge, BillyWaz DC, AND dominated in points (200+ over you I believe) in the Snake Classic (only to lose in the championship) LAST year, I can say these leagues are NOT easier.

Last year, I didn't even win my Main league (but in fairness, under this year's playoff system I would have).

Also, if the Main event is "infinitely easier", why......

A) Have we not had the OVERALL champ EVER get back to the championship round since the inception of the NFFC in 2004

AND

B) Has such a skilled battle scarred fantasy warrior such as yourself not been able to do better than 3RD out of 14 in your 4 years in the Main??? :confused:
[/QUOTE]1) the Main has 14 owners who are randomly selected...some are quitters, some are players...

2) leagues with hardcore players like thosoe comrades in The SNAKE Classic, Billy Waz DC, SSDC28, etc,. are NOT randomly selected and are NOT quitters but rather fight to the death...

...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]OK, so please answer the question....

B) Has such a skilled battle scarred fantasy warrior such as yourself not been able to do better than 3RD out of 14 in your 4 years in the Main???

Based on your finish last year and this year's FAAB snafu, are to assume YOU are one of the aforementioned quitters??? :eek:

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:13 pm

A) DO NOT BOAST LIKE YOU

or

[/QUOTE]2) when SNAKE finished in the top 6% in 2005's Main (#17 out of 280 owners, which is not too shabby an accomplishment), and was only paid $500 for it, was it his fault that he didn't turn a profit?...
[/QUOTE]No, just a bad break. BUT, the fact that if you don't win this week in the Snake Classic, you HAVE NOT been able to turn a profit in 15 OTHER NFFC tries also, DOES constitute a pattern.....

Wouldn't you agree?
[/QUOTE]...yep, a pattern of significant injuries as that was the ONLY thing that held SNAKE (and countless of other competent players here) back from doing some real damage this season...it is NO coincidence that SNAKE is faring best in The SNAKE Classic where he drafted and manged his team much in the same manner as his other leagues but simply did NOT fall victim to a plethora of significant injuries...btw, how did injuries affect YOUR Main squad this season?...NOT!...hehehe...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]SIGNIFICANT injuries in ALL 15 of the other leagues you have yet to turn a profit??? :confused: Are we to assume you are like "Pig Pen" and have had this black cloud following you for FOUR full years??? :eek:

Please enlighten us with all of your SIGNIFICANT injuries with last year's MAIN EVENT team that started AND finished in the 300's.

And keep in mind Snake, it is VERY easy to check on the games that the players YOU drafted played, or did not play in. ;)

[ December 14, 2007, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:20 pm

Turning a profit in 1-16 or 0-16 NFFC leagues in FOUR years...... YUCK!!!

Make injury, drug, alternate persona, having a partner EXCUSES, but it simply shows what kind of player you are (or in your case... are not!

Even the blind squirrel finds more profit than that Snake. :eek:

I'm done. Nighty night Snake! ;)