3-City Challenge League

ultimatefs

3-City Challenge League

Post by ultimatefs » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:07 pm

Originally posted by FatPerez:
Tamu,
I'm all for this wacky little 3-city go around that you're proposing. I would just like to get up to speed on set-up, scoring, rosters, the whole dilly if you don't mind posting what you have in mind. I know that there are plenty of NFFC ballers here in Los Angeles/Southern Cali', that would more than hold their own against the rest of you pizza pies out in the NYC and Chi-Town. You did know that to us left-coasters, Las Vegas is really just considered part of L.A., right?!? It takes just as long to get to Vegas, as getting from one end of Los Angeles to the other during rush hour traffic. Anyway, Ponch & John are definitely down for a go in your beautiful 3-city plan. Just hit us with some preliminary info man.
Thanks,
Ponch
It's also easier to get from LA to Vegas than it is to:
1) Get out of Qualcomm Stadium parking lot
2) Get from Stadium way off ramp to Dodger Stadium parking lot.

And for the love of fantasy football you right coasters, please do not ask us about our inside knowledge of the 49ers.

If you get in a car, and travel 8 hours north, where would you be? Nova Scotia?

This is now known as the Vegas/So Cal team

[ January 12, 2006, 03:08 AM: Message edited by: UFS ]
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

ultimatefs

3-City Challenge League

Post by ultimatefs » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:10 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...actually Tamu, SNAKE's reasons for wanting in are in fact twofold;

SNAKE (NY/Chi League)
+
Wazass (NY/Chi League)

...SNAKE Snake,

Not even sure if I will have time to get in this league, but the facts are facts;

LAST 2 YEAR TOTALS IN ALL NFFC GAMES;

Snake's money invested - $2,500
Snake's money won - $500

Snake's total - MINUS $2,000 :(

BillyWaz money invested - $4,625
BillyWaz money won - $6,625

BillyWaz total - PLUS $2,000 :D

(plus a free jersey from winning the Champs league)

Perhaps saying "easy ca$$$$$$h for Snake" is a tad premature???

FACTS ARE FACTS!
[/QUOTE]Clubhouse desention already. Billy White Shoes against Kenny the Snake
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

BillyWaz

3-City Challenge League

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:27 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Waz - SNAKE would simply like to know when was the last time that you took a look at the standings Mr. #138?..

SNAKE was only involved in the 2 main events in the NFFC over the course of the last two years while you Waz, seemingly, were in about a dozen or so...that simply means more chances to cash out Waz...stop running from SNAKE, Waz, as there are not too many more ostrich holes in which to bury yourself neck deep in and hide any longer...SNAKE If you don't remember, Snake, you told me (before this season) that last season was in the past, and didn't mean anything. If you can't figure this out, THIS past season is now also over too!

That being said, comparing JUST our "main event" results from just 2 years;

SNAKE

2004 - $0
2005 - $500 (3rd place points)

TOTAL - $500 (-$2,000)

BILLYWAZ

2004 - $5,000
2005 - $0 (1st place in league)

TOTAL - $5,000 (+2,500)

The only question I have is "How does your foot taste Snake?"

BillyWaz

3-City Challenge League

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:31 pm

SNAKE was only involved in the 2 main events in the NFFC over the course of the last two years while you Waz, seemingly, were in about a dozen or so...that simply means more chances to cash out Waz...It was actually 8 Snake. I won 2 of them, and finished 2nd in 1, and 3rd in another (that is 50% return on a top 3 finish, or in other words....CASHING!)

Your BEST is a 3rd place finish...... WHAT A JOKE!

TamuScarecrow

3-City Challenge League

Post by TamuScarecrow » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:07 am

Any Chi-towners interested in this? GLY, this is your chance to jump in. Just looking for interested parties right now.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

BillyWaz

3-City Challenge League

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:39 am

Wazass...once again, your INCESSANT need to CONSTANTLY feed your inferiority complex by CONSTANTLY reminding SNAKE and all on this MB of your self percieved prowess as a FF owner is rather predictable, boorish and patheticNot trying to feed anything Snake. I am simply telling the facts. You called me out, and did I say anything that was untrue???

For some reason, you have this demented desire to be better than me Snake. I have said it before, you are "small potatoes".

The only way you are going to get ahead of me Snake is to actually turn a profit in the NFFC, and that (AGAIN!) is something you have yet to do!

The people who know me, know my credentials, and I will leave it at that. I simply stated the facts, and you are embarrassed because you like like an a$$ for saying you are better than me.

Go get into an argument with Nag or someone else. You can't win this battle Snake.

GOD Loves You

3-City Challenge League

Post by GOD Loves You » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:07 am

Originally posted by TamuScarecrow:
Any Chi-towners interested in this? GLY, this is your chance to jump in. Just looking for interested parties right now. Count me in. BTW, thanks for remembering me. I was just glancing through the thread and GLY caught my attention...

I just wanted a current "update" on the soap opera between snake and Billy.... These are the Days of Our Lives.... queue the music..... :D

But count me in for this for sure...keep us posted on any further updates. Thanks

Patrick
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL