tips on 14 team league and FA bidding??

Post by Raiders » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:08 am

So how many names does Marc have?

bill

Post by bill » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:06 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
Bill,

If you join, from what city will you draft out of? If you haven't joined, why NOT?

John Raiders/John,

I will draft out of Chicago or Vegas. Prefer Vegas but have a wedding to go to a few days after the draft in Illinois. Will sign-up soon. I appreciate the efforts of the guys at FFPC and WCOFF but, I probably will play just one main event this year so I have to make a choice. I want to support the NFFC/NBC. I feel more comfortable with rules here and like what I have read about Greg and Tom.

I am very involved with fantasy baseball but still can't wait for the NFL season!!

Uncle Rico

Post by Uncle Rico » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:45 pm

Bill -
The one lesson you learn the hardest at this level is that if there's a guy you want, don't try and slide him to the next round - he'll be gone.

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:55 am

There is no such thing as a sleeper either.With all the websites,nfl network,syrius radio,etc,etc,etc.... If you try to be sneeky on draft day,you will get burned....You also must be 2 weeks ahead of schedule or you will $$$$ dearly on the waiver wire.If possible tie up your loose ends a week in advance...

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:32 am

Originally posted by bill:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
Bill,

If you join, from what city will you draft out of? If you haven't joined, why NOT?

John Raiders/John,

I will draft out of Chicago or Vegas. Prefer Vegas but have a wedding to go to a few days after the draft in Illinois. Will sign-up soon. I appreciate the efforts of the guys at FFPC and WCOFF but, I probably will play just one main event this year so I have to make a choice. I want to support the NFFC/NBC. I feel more comfortable with rules here and like what I have read about Greg and Tom.

I am very involved with fantasy baseball but still can't wait for the NFL season!!
[/QUOTE]Good to hear Bill. Hey, give me a holler sometime to talk football as I can easily answer any question you may have. Direct line is 715-445-4612, ext. 13284 or call my cell anytime at 513-722-5310. I'll be in Las Vegas if you want to have beers with a Packers' fan or Scott will take care of you with the drink tickets in Chicago. Good luck.

And we do have a very fine baseball event if you're interested as the National Fantasy Baseball Championship is the only beast of its kind in this format. We draft during March Madness in Las Vegas and the three other cities if you're interested. Those are 15-team formats and that contest is a big hit with our folks. Check it out at:
www.fantasybaseballchampionship.com

Great job generating talk on all three boards and good luck in all the leagues you choose this year.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:33 am

Originally posted by bill:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
Bill,

John Raiders/John,

[/QUOTE]Great to hear. You still in 3rd place overall?