Serpentchat Today at 2PM EST

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:03 am

Originally posted by GK:
there is actually TOO MUCH info out there in Fantasy Land what with a new "Expert/Pundit/Guru" site poppping up each and every day seemingly...sometimes the more you read and the more you listen the more confused you get...ISHO one should narrow it down to TWO respected FF sources only (preferably two that offer diametrically different opinions) and take their advice solely with a grain of saltI agree with this... In 2007, I didn't look at one thing until 14 days before the draft. This year it was about 25 days.

Simply stored all the e-mail updated from 2 sites for the 90 days before the draft, read through them one night, and self-mocked like crazy for last 10 days. All you need to know. The latest on player news, and exactly what to draft in any situation to make the puzzle fit on draft day.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

renman

Post by renman » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:49 am

Snake,

You make a good point. The only way I use the nationally shared player information is to get a sense of where players are likely to be slated to go and be valued in a draft. I make my own lists that at times drastically differ from what mocks will show or what industry experts say.

If I had a draft position in the top five I would have taken M. Lynch. Now obviously he has not been a stud.. but my point is that is where his value was on my personal list. I would have taken Andre Johnson above all other WR's including Moss and Wayne. Of course I had Bulger higher on my list and paid for my error... but my point is I too make my own lists and use the industry values simply to get a sense of where players will be selected.

Yoda's S*x Slave

Post by Yoda's S*x Slave » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:25 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
Ok...First question....

NE plays @ Seattle in Week 14, and @ Oak in Week 15....

My question is- Does the team fly back to the East coast after the Seattle game or do they stay out on the West coast and fly home after the Oakland game ? ...a conventional HC would fly his team back but since Beledick is anything but conventional the unconventional wisdom here is that he stays on the Left Coast much to the dismay of his Frequent Flyer-starved players...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]for you,,the real question is

will they be hugging trees
or
smoking poles?

ff question,,better combo??

titans d/lee evans(NON ppr)
or
colts d/boldin(NON ppr)
HE LIKES TO USE THE FORCE

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:00 am

Thank God i have Derick Ward as my 3rd running back or i would have big promblem's.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:29 am

Who makes more money on a Saturday night in Miami - a DolphinsFag or a TrannyHooker? :D