July 16th BBDS league

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:31 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
Flex is wilson........Wilson is underated......any MF walking out of the main event draft with a flex of wilson is gonna get laughed at. sorry muuuhahahahahaha!!!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:34 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
Flex is wilson........Wilson is underated......any MF walking out of the main event draft with a flex of wilson is gonna get laughed at. sorry muuuhahahahahaha!!! [/QUOTE]Ok you got me there...........Moats is good.Also this draft was harder then any main event table.IMO
I.W
Johnny Frisella

BillyWaz

July 16th BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:35 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
UYT - true but it's just something about knee problems mixed with wideouts that make for a potentially lethal cocktail that turns SNAKE's stomach ill...SNAKE Maybe so Snake, but is there ANYONE in the league that is targetted more by his QB???

I feel the same way about your "secret stud" at RB....

MR. GLASS! (D.Foster) :eek:

mikeybok

July 16th BBDS league

Post by mikeybok » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:35 pm

Also....Im just throwing grades out for funI know you are ... and you probably love the fact that it has ruffled a few feathers. :D

Like I said before ... you call a duck a duck and you aren't afraid to tell people what you think ... even if you do accentuate it a little just to get a rise out of people sometimes. Too much fun. :cool:
Hakuna Matata!

BillyWaz

July 16th BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:38 pm

quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
Flex is wilson........Wilson is underated......any MF walking out of the main event draft with a flex of wilson is gonna get laughed at. sorry muuuhahahahahaha!!! [/QUOTE]Ok you got me there...........Moats is good.Also this draft was harder then any main event table.IMO
[/QUOTE]I know you would have nabbed him at the end of 10, top of 11 had I not taken him.

I agree that C.Wilson won't be my flex, but that is why we still have 1 1/2 month for things to shake out.

mikeybok

July 16th BBDS league

Post by mikeybok » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:39 pm

UYT - true but it's just something about knee problems mixed with wideouts that make for a potentially lethal cocktail that turns SNAKE's stomach ill...SNAKE Yea ... but with B Engram as a cuff ... his worries are a lot less.
Hakuna Matata!

BillyWaz

July 16th BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:40 pm

Foster is NOT a wideout with knee problems - completely different story!...SNAKE Your correct, Foster is a RB with EVERY problem!!!

Collarbones, ankles, knees, his period, etc. :D