NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:21 am

snake, choices at 3.1 included tatum bell (who I took), antonio gates (who I almost took) and chris chambers. in retrospect, I should have taken chambers instead of bell -- but who knew that j.lewis would be sitting there 27 picks later?

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:29 am

That's why I loved this draft, KofQ. A lot of weird picks happened that just made me have to decide to stick to the strategy I went into the draft with or change on the fly. I think I was probably the one who used up the majority of his 90 seconds to make picks and the hardest choice was probably at #2 between Manning and Boldin because I wasn't expecting either one of them to be there.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:44 am

Good job by the SNAKEComp but you forgot to feed it the info that Manning stayed upright quite often because Edge knows how to find a hole and knows what a blitz looks like which the RB's in Arizona last year did not. I expect Warner to stay upright and last the entire season. Same with McNair as with the Raven's o-line as well as Mike Anderson replacing Chester Taylor as the Raven's 3rd down back, his chances of survival increase greatly as well. It also may have failed to consider I have the deadly combo of Warner/Boldin which should be a major point producer.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:17 am

Spliff, you were dead on with your assesments in the earlier posts. A little bit of paranoia, and a whole lot of arrogance in the air around here. That's fine. I don't think me and Pínchi Brian's targeted players will get swiped come September, just because the message board gets to see how we drafted in June. No one ever likes our guys in the summer anyway. And if the teams whose squads look like every other team from that draft spot in every other draft, than what's the big f***in' secret anyhow?!? ADP.....ADP.....que pínchi ADP. So because everyone in the fantasy football world is drafting Carnell from the 12th spot, that means I have too?!? Here's the news guys and gals, the majority are the ones who dictate the ADP with their goin'-offa'-last year, tired-a**, puckered-up bunghole, weenie picks. The cats who cash out are the ones who spotted this or that early, who recognized it, and then were not afraid to move on it. Their teams are just different enough from the right spots, to propel them ahead of all the cookie-cutters out there who have essentialy the same squads, cuz' they were all too scared to go against the ADP. Listen, I'm not espousing going out and gettin' all carni-style, ape sh**t in a draft, just for the f**k of it. I'm simply saying, if you've got a feeling about a player/players, don't be afraid to pull the trigger on them if you really want them. Don't go a whole year lamenting a miserable pick that takes a s**t, who you drafted just because everyone else said you should have because it was a great "value pick." What the f**k does that mean?!? How does anyone know it was a great "value pick" until the season is over. Looking back on things, yes I can now say that Stevonne Smith/Larry Johnson/& Joey Galloway were great "value picks" last year. But who the hell knows for sure who the true "value picks" are going to be? Gut feelings and prognostications fellas,(and Jules),.....that's all we have, so go with them. Or not.....I could really give two s**ts less.

[ June 27, 2006, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Ponch ]
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:22 am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SNAKE:
[QB] ...the SNAKEcomp has chewed and spewed fellow comrades, and here is the almost complete (it has been edited somewhat as more than a few spews are going to remain secretive at the sole discretion of the SNAKEcomp creator, designer and operator - SNAKE himself) breakdown/analysis of what spewed out (all over the place quite literally)...and all please remember, as always, this is an objective and non-biased quantatative analysis as provided by a machine (albeit a venemously accurate and efficient one at that), so please do NOT go judging SNAKE in any way, shape, form or matter as he is merely the feeder and messenger of information/data here...Teams 1-14 (in order) from last nights draft shall be forthcoming throughout the next few hours/days - stay tuned!...SNAKE

Huuuuhhhhhh?????????? tilt/tilt/faulty/faulty... Me thinks SNAKE should stop spending so much time in those self-service massage parlors!!! :eek: :eek: Succinct is the word SNAKE..... but do enjoy reading the fruits of SNAKE's labor (not the parlor the analysis!!) ;)

By the way, aren't you at all worried about those evil dastardly Message Board poaching SOB's that are going to take your analysis and use it to conquer the Fantasy Football Empire??? Something to seriously consider prior to continuing your astute analysis.