NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:24 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
Riff-Raff - that was a perfect explanation/description of Gigi - well done!...
i paid for my entry to the league. i should decide if my info goes out. not some punk from RI. he's been put on notice so i expect his trap to be shut about things like that.
[/QUOTE]HEY MARK....I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE **** "PUT ON NOTICE" MEANS....BUT IM ALL DONE BUSTING YOUR BALLS AND WASTING MY TIME.I WILL NOT MESS WITH YOU ANY MORE.IF "PUT ON NOTICE" MEANS YOU THINK YOU ARE A TOUGH GUY OR SOMETHING I WILL BE AT THE HILTON NY CITY.....WE CAN BRING EVERYONE UP TO ARE ROOM AND PUT SOME REAL CASH UP AND SEE WHO THE **** WILL BE WALKING OUT OF THERE.....

STAY OUT OF MY WAY AND I WILL STAY OUT OF YOUR'S!
I.W
Johnny Frisella

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:25 am

Poncharito, say what you feel, podnah, and quit beating around the bush. I'm with you in that I'm the one who has to live with my draft so who cares who likes it and who don't. Fact is, between rookie impact, injury rehabs, and domestic violence arrests, the June ADP and the August ADP are probably going to be 2 different things so for last night's draft, "feel" is all you had to go on.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

lumpy463

Post by lumpy463 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:37 am

Get the Snake computer on overdrive, I need to see Team 6 and how Kyle "Skipman" Pope drafted.

Derek "Lumpy" Anderson
Derek "Lumpy" Anderson

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:45 am

Fact is, between rookie impact, injury rehabs, and domestic violence arrests, the June ADP and the August ADP are probably going to be 2 different things so for last night's draft, "feel" is all you had to go on.That's exactly my point Tamu. So why should I give a s**t about the ADP? You mean to tell me you don't already have your gut feelings about certain players going into this year? Yeah, certain situations are going to change between now and September, but is the entire fantasy world just going to go absolutely topsy-turvy in the next 2 months? C'mon Tamu, you're one of the other original members of the AntonioBryantFanClub. So you can't tell me there aren't players that make you all warm and fuzzy inside going into each new season. For me last year it was Rudi, Larry, and Darrell. This year it's Reuben, Roy, and DeAngelo. Yes, it is only June, but I didn't just decide this yesterday. The WarRoom at the South Ontario practice compound opens the week after SuperBowl, and doesn't close until week 17 of the following season. It just beez like that Tamu. ;)
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:00 am

I know the feeling, PONCH, as I'm already back on the ABC bandwagon. Have quite a few others I like right now but like you, sometimes you get them and some times you've just got to change on the fly and go to Plan B. Not to mention I'm itching to go right now and have to wait 2 months and Lord knows what will happen between now and then. :mad: :mad: Warner may decide to retire tomorrow and go off and start a ministry somewhere where the press can't find his wife to interview. Someone should have cranked up fantasy arena football just so I could get the feeling back sooner. :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:03 am

Amen Tamu.....A-Freakin'-men.
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:15 am

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
HEY MARK....I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE **** "PUT ON NOTICE" MEANS....BUT IM ALL DONE BUSTING YOUR BALLS AND WASTING MY TIME. I WILL NOT MESS WITH YOU ANY MORE. you can mess with me and bust balls all you want. revealing my draft info doesn't qualify. i respected your privacy and haven't revealed anyones draft info to any nffc'ers or potential nffc'ers.

IF "PUT ON NOTICE" MEANS YOU THINK YOU ARE A TOUGH GUY OR SOMETHING I WILL BE AT THE HILTON NY CITY.....WE CAN BRING EVERYONE UP TO ARE ROOM AND PUT SOME REAL CASH UP AND SEE WHO THE **** WILL BE WALKING OUT OF THERE.....my tough guy days ended after college. the mrs and little ones wouldn't like it if a pysical altercation occurred. plus, i ain't going to the joint over your punk ass. like i said, you're a punk. first you reveal private draft info, then you challenge me to a fight. that's called a punk. you wear the label well.

STAY OUT OF MY WAY AND I WILL STAY OUT OF YOUR'S! you've been warned

there's no need to reply to this post. thanks.

now let's get back to football talk. double thanks.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:19 am

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
I know the feeling, PONCH, as I'm already back on the ABC bandwagon. don't do it crow. you heard it hear first
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:21 am

I agree with you, GG, about getting back to the football talk. I think it's called mutual respect and if I'm not jumping out and posting your team than you should show me the courtesy not to post mine. I think most of the folks on these MB's understand that and I'm sure JJ does to. I asked SNAKE to call Dr. Phil before his team implodes but he may have been distracted by last night's draft. What say ye, Serpent King? I'm not Dr. Phil but I'm thinking JJ either needs some valium or a couple of oriental masseuses. I know which one I'd take but I'm not going to speak for others. :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:33 am

"In any event, the results are getting published in next month's Fantasy Sports Magazine, so it's not like any of this is going to be kept under wraps before the main event."

If this is true...why all the threats and crying from Double G?

Unless he makes money on that magazine...and a freaking June mock will be the main draw to purchase said mag???

Double G is WAY too upset over what I've read here...must have gotten under his skin during draft day banter.

Throwing out misinformation and such as well...funny.

In this corner...standing 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighing in at 155lbs...Gordoooooonnnnn Gekkooooooooo!

Ball bustin'

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver