Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Old School

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Old School » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:21 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
Having winning records in a crappy division sure doesn't make KC or OAK "good" teams. C'mon. KC's opponents were BUF, DET, SD, MIN, IND, OAK, SD and MIA - MAYBE 3 good opponents and that's IF we even count SD as "good" this year. OAK's opponents were DEN, BUF, NYJ, NE, HOU, CLE, KC and DEN - MAYBE two good defenses (NYJ and HOU).

2-8 is embarrassing and only capable of winning vs. a very bad team. Who is in denial here? :rolleyes:

If he keeps his job past the next two games (NYJ and SD), he has smooth sailing the rest of the way vs. bad pass Ds. Though after watching NE and CHI defenses yesterday, I seriously doubt he can keep up with them with 2 complete passes. He beat Oakland handily. Who did Oakland beat down?? oh yeah the Chargers you're "good" team

He didnt NEED to pass. They are so worried about him running that they cant stop the other running backs.

He's got ZERo weapons around him. No other QB could win with that team

Sandman62

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:24 am

OAK AND SD both suck! When Tebow scores well for fantasy vs good teams - then I'll admit I was wrong on him. Not until then.

[ November 14, 2011, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

Tom Kessenich

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:29 am

I'm not singling you out Mike but I honestly can't believe anyone at this point is questioning Tebow's fantasy production. He has produced quality/great fantasy production in EVERY game he's played in its entirety. Every single one. Even if he doesn't perform well against the Jets on Thursday it won't change the fact he's been one of the most reliable QB options in fantasy as a starter. That really isn't up to debate any longer. We can all debate and will debate the often inexplicable ways it happens but the bottom line is the production does happen and has continued to happen.

I don't know about any of you, but as a Tebow owner all I care about is the production. I don't get any style points in my leagues.

Thank God for that.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Sandman62

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:38 am

When he continues to salvage his fantasy day on ONE play per week it seems, I continue to question when his ridiculous good fortune will run out. He had just 11 points before his 2nd complete pass, the 55-yard TD to Decker. He finished with 19-change, no? Versus a horrible Chiefs team? I'd still start plenty of QBs ahead of him. But I understand that you and others wouldn't. Different strokes.

[ November 14, 2011, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

Tom Kessenich

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:44 am

When he continues to salvage his fantasy day on ONE play per week it seems, I continue to question when his ridiculous good fortune will run out. You're not alone. I think most if not all Tebow owners have the same concerns and questions. But that doesn't change the fact that every time he's played a full game he's either put up good or great fantasy production. Every time. There aren't many other QBs who have been as consistent as Tebow has been in terms of fantasy production. I can't see how anyone can dispute that at this point.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

bald is beautiful

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:04 am

When he continues to salvage his fantasy day on ONE play per week it seems, I continue to question when his ridiculous good fortune will run out. He had just 11 points before his 2nd complete pass, the 55-yard TD to Decker. He finished with 19-change, no? Versus a horrible Chiefs team? I'd still start plenty of QBs ahead of him. But I understand that you and others wouldn't. Different strokes. He couldn't be worse, and he STILL put up 19 points!

Sandman62

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:14 am

Actually though, he COULD be worse. Without his one good pass to Decker, he'd have scored just 11. I see a lot of potential for 11-point games.

Tom Kessenich

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:22 am

Actually though, he COULD be worse. Without his one good pass to Decker, he'd have scored just 11. I see a lot of potential for 11-point games. You can't take away plays that happened Mike. That's like saying if you took away Rashard Mendenhall's two touchdown runs yesterday he wouldn't have had any. Those plays happened. They count. And the pass to Decker, for what it's worth, was a damn good throw.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

KenGill

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by KenGill » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:52 am

Tebow's performances are one reason I like fantasy football. What matters is the bottom line. Did you produce, or didn't you. Doesn't matter HOW you got it done, only that you got it done.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

thegambler

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by thegambler » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:42 am

tebow and denver will strugle mightily thursday. tebow is riding the bench for me this weekend.

now if tebow scores 20 or close to it this weekend i would be very impressed. i don't see denver running the ball 40+ times against rex and the jets, too good a defense. timmy is going to have to throw the ball thursday to win. remember the broncos are right in the hunt to win that bad division. so this game means a lot to both teams.

i am a tebow fan so i might make some excuses for him sometimes but look at his wr's: decker, royal, fells and thomas. they all sucked and probably wouldn't play on any team in the nfl....maybe a 4th or 5th wr. talk about a team that needs a wr. can you say desean jackson.....the eagles are dunping him after this season. he would be a great pickup for den.

then you have thier great rb's: moreno sucks and mcgahee is just an old retred.

so here are the weapons tebow has around him: decker, thomas, royal, fells, moreano and mcgahee.....not one of them is a stud or really a good player. that team is in need of some serious upgrades.